TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

What time zone is DC anyway? huh.gif

Eastern time (GMT -5) currently 9:35pm (which is my time too smile.gif)

Haha how EPIC it'd be if the features were added tonight when GPX just added more pogeymanz! xd.png I'd about burst from all the excitement! DC and GPX having epic as heck updates same night? TOO COOL! But I think "Early December" means first week or two. That's just my take on it. Though I'm really hoping Teleport is up by Christmas...so badddddddddddddddddddddd D:

What time zone is DC anyway? huh.gif

Here's a link to World Clock which I've linked to New York, which is on Cave Time. smile.gif

I just hope the new features come during Hannukah (starts on the evening of Dec 1st, and runs for 8 nights)

Haha how EPIC it'd be if the features were added tonight when GPX just added more pogeymanz! xd.png I'd about burst from all the excitement! DC and GPX having epic as heck updates same night? TOO COOL! But I think "Early December" means first week or two. That's just my take on it. Though I'm really hoping Teleport is up by Christmas...so badddddddddddddddddddddd D:

lol That's what I was thinking. I'm guessing that, if the Updates do happen tonight, DC is going to lag something fierce, so I'm going to focus on GPX first, then hopefully come back when the lag slows.

And if there aren't any Updates tonight, I'm still going to be unlocked by then, so I'm going hunting for some hatchies. smile.gif Either way, win-win. happy.gif

I'm bored. While we're waiting:

1. What do you want to come out first?

2. What do you think is going to come out first?

My answers:

1. Biomes

2. New Limits

My answers:

1. Biomes

2. New Limits

1.) Fertility BSA.

2.) Teleport BSA. (Actually I think both BSAs will be activated at the same time)

1. Limits/Teleport (too close to pick which one I want most)

2. Renaming

My answers:

1. Biomes

2. New Limits

1.) Increased limits

2.) Increased limits

(Probably wishful thinking on my part, lol.)

about 10 more min till tease time! hurry up and get here midnight xd.png I want increased egg limits now! (not that it makes much of a difference because I'm a bronze right now Xp )

.... hm.

Seems it wasn't reverse psychology.

-yawns- I was expecting more around the 7th or so, to be honest.

Edited by Dr. Paine

1. Teleport

2. Refusals

Refusals just seems like the easiest to code and least likely to destabilize the game. Maybe renaming instead.

But Teleport, oh Teleport, it is thee that has my heart.

New Limits

Biomes

I want the new limits more than any of the others, ESPECIALLY since the egg/hatchling tie-in is being removed. I would have been happy with the current limits, if the egg/hatchling tie-in was gone. So losing the tie-in AND raising the limts is just stellar awesome.

And the biomes will solve my stripe problem.. stripes and spitfires should be in different biomes, so I won't be playing the 'bright markings' lottery anymore.

New Limits

Biomes

I want the new limits more than any of the others, ESPECIALLY since the egg/hatchling tie-in is being removed. I would have been happy with the current limits, if the egg/hatchling tie-in was gone. So losing the tie-in AND raising the limts is just stellar awesome.

And the biomes will solve my stripe problem.. stripes and spitfires should be in different biomes, so I won't be playing the 'bright markings' lottery anymore.

And it'll help the Pink/Flamingo issue, and possibly the Strange Marking lottery...

Gotta love biomes biggrin.gif

I'm most looking forward to biomes or teleport, they're a pretty close tie (although, where are the stripes going to go, out of curiosity?)

I think biomes or limits will be the first released, though.

Binomes

Fertility

Oh, if only if only binomes would be first, i expect them to be last though, they'd take u an amazing amount of space, I believe, ut i wanna see what they look like sooooo badly!! >.<

Fertility, if rare x rare works,and you use fertility * DING* loophole! Auto gold egg for you? And I sill forcefully make my stripes breed my beautiful even gen babehs. They're never in the mood. They can pretend to be in the mood. I saved them from death.

Anyway, I am rather curious about that loophole...of course, that'd only work if rare x rare is the same as normal breeding, which I think it is.

* Thinks of all the prettehs....*

but that'd devalue the metallics....I mean, people with armies of golds no longer have to breed , like, a bajillion times ( trying not to give out info) to get one gold egg. They'll mass breed, rares will be common, commons will be common-er (?) waiting to see how this all turns out.

Binomes

Fertility

Oh, if only if only binomes would be first, i expect them to be last though, they'd take u an amazing amount of space, I believe, ut i wanna see what they look like sooooo badly!! >.<

Fertility, if rare x rare works,and you use fertility * DING* loophole! Auto gold egg for you? And I sill forcefully make my stripes breed my beautiful even gen babehs. They're never in the mood. They can pretend to be in the mood. I saved them from death.

Anyway, I am rather curious about that loophole...of course, that'd only work if rare x rare is the same as normal breeding, which I think it is.

* Thinks of all the prettehs....*

but that'd devalue the metallics....I mean, people with armies of golds no longer have to breed , like, a bajillion times ( trying not to give out info) to get one gold egg. They'll mass breed, rares will be common, commons will be common-er (?) waiting to see how this all turns out.

Fertility only slightly ups the chances of making an egg, it doesn't guarantee it. Rares will still be rare, they can just breed with one another.

I think the new limits might happen early. There is already coding in place for limits, so it seems like that would be easier that coding something totally new. And that would be fine with me.

I think the new limits might happen early. There is already coding in place for limits, so it seems like that would be easier that coding something totally new. And that would be fine with me.

But he said the coding is already done for ALL of the new features, so it doesn't really matter what was easiest to code, at this point.

Limits and teleport equally, the rest are just icing on the cake

yes we can have cake and eat it too laugh.gif

But he said the coding is already done for ALL of the new features, so it doesn't really matter what was easiest to code, at this point.

I agree, but I guess I should have specified that in terms of being tested and working well behind the scenes, it would be easier (less prone to glitches?) to tweak something that already works. If the order of change depends on when each is ready to run, and that is what is ready first, I will be happy. Of course, it may be something totally different.

I agree, but I guess I should have specified that in terms of being tested and working well behind the scenes, it would be easier (less prone to glitches?) to tweak something that already works.

Lol, you would think.