TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

I'm so excited that December is starting! smile.gif I hope that something will happen tomorrow, but I doubt it. *wishes for teleport, limits, and just about everything else for tomorrow* Ah, well, I can wait a few days more for the new features. We've waited this long, I suppose... tongue.gif

I feel like something is going to happen on the 11th, since the date would be 12/11/10. Maybe it would be a countdown madness until the new year! laugh.gif Just kidding... but it would be cool just the same.

I can't wait to see what will happen in the next week or two!

I was thinking something might happen on 2010.01.02 as it is a palindrome, which would be really neat. And TJ does seem to appreciate the Symmetry in dates. Might just be wishful thinking though. smile.gif

Tomorrow is rather unlikely. Particularly midnight tonight/tomorrow.

biggrin.gif

-Squishes-

I cant wait

Now see, I don't know whether to trust you or not. You could be trying to use reverse psych on us. *eyes warily*

Of course, now that you've said something, it doesn't matter whether you're serious or not. Masses will be flooding the Cave at midnight just because you mentioned a time. lol tongue.gif

EDIT: Whoops! Sorry for the double post. Forum spaz. Deleted the extra. ><

Edited by Gyps13

does this mean what i hope it means?

*throws up from anticipation* i hope something happens tomorrow!

*throws up from anticipation* i hope something happens tomorrow!

*offers pepto*

I do hope something happens soon; between winter seasonals, Christmas, and the occasional Boxing Day tomfoolery, things will get busy soon, updates or no updates.

Needless to say I hope it's with updates! xd.png

I can't wait, TJ. IF you see this-

I ♥ you... Well, your site. xd.png

IF tomorrow is unlikely, oh well! Maybe the day after tommorow 8D

Good thing I've been staying up insanely late to finish up work lately? o_O

Whether something happens or not I'll be haunting DC tonight so...bring it on! (...or don't)

Good thing I've been staying up insanely late to finish up work lately? o_O

Whether something happens or not I'll be haunting DC tonight so...bring it on! (...or don't)

Me too. smile.gif but then I haunt DC almost every night. smile.gif I'm really looking forward to the new limits and the renaming features.

*offers the bug testers and workers a buffet of cookies and coffee, just in case they're working late tonight.*

Can't be too careful, you know? Just when you think you've got the bugs worked out, they come out of the woodwork. tongue.gif

Oh TJ, you just have to torture us, don't you? xd.png

RENAMING! *chants* I have a few names I need to fix.... ehehe.

*offers the bug testers and workers a buffet of cookies and coffee, just in case they're working late tonight.*

Can't be too careful, you know? Just when you think you've got the bugs worked out, they come out of the woodwork. tongue.gif

Oh, why sank you. I shall get to testing heavily for that boost. :3

Nyyyyaaa, TJ that's definitely great news biggrin.gif

I guess I'm alredy burnt xd.png

Waiting stresses a little xd.png But at least, it's not too far away anymore...

LOL, oh it is just too funny, how TJ can come on and say, "Eh, nope, probably not gonna happen then." and people immediately start thinking "REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY! :D *waits in anticipation*"

Not that I don't understand the anticipation. Still funny. XD

LOL, oh it is just too funny, how TJ can come on and say, "Eh, nope, probably not gonna happen then." and people immediately start thinking "REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY! biggrin.gif *waits in anticipation*"

Not that I don't understand the anticipation. Still funny. xd.png

LOL I was thinking the same thing. I'm reading the posts after TJ's and thinking..wait a minute he said it's unlikely to happen tomorrow *shakes head*

Not going to lie though, I'll still be checking at midnight just in case! I'm super excited for these updates still :3

Edited by ayobelle

Are you trying to trick us with reverse psychology? I mean, seriously now...

OH. MY GAWESH.

I cannot believe this! Thanks ! TJ! biggrin.gif

When will be midnight in DC I'll still sleeping (it's 6 a.m. for me), so... an user less in the cave at that time. Guys, I count on you for reading news tomorrow about what happened on midnight! biggrin.gif

... hoping that at that time TJ will not be in the cave seeing how users are online and laughing at all of them!