TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

I don't think anything will change. You just choose a new name (like naming an unnamed one ^^). If it's already taken you have to try again. So no big deal I think.. ^^

Ahh... S1 Hatch Freeze.. please come soon... >.< I messed up with the UVs again... >.<

Yeah but the question before was if it was possiblle after the change that more than one dragon share a name.

I replied that is was a coding issue (because obviously dragons are being coded by names too)

*rolls into thread*

I really can't read it anymore that I have too much hatchies to grab an egg xd.png

Oh limits, when will you come...?

The sooner the better, lol!

I agree, but it's still too soon (Socky said that she's still testing, and I don't think she was joking).

I wonder who tests the thing with the limit.

If I remember right, Socky was the one who is testing the Teleport thingy, yes?

I'm more impatient today. I don't wanna stress me but it is just not possible...

I need to distract me with something else.

Edited by Aurora-Silver

Just dashing in excitedly to check and see if our new 'gifts' are here....no? < sighhhhhhhh> Back to the studio I guess. ohmy.gif

Edit cuz the keyboard needs coffee

Edited by oddsoxdi

Have you guys noticed that the Nebula hatchlings are acting like tree ornaments? They sometimes flicker and change colors, if you look at them long enough. Also, they can also go through rapid flashes of different colors. I think it also depends on how you move the page.

Or has this already been mentioned and I'm too late?

Haven't noticed any changes yet, just popping in for some news! :-)

Lady A.

Have you guys noticed that the Nebula hatchlings are acting like tree ornaments? They sometimes flicker and change colors, if you look at them long enough. Also, they can also go through rapid flashes of different colors. I think it also depends on how you move the page.

No. Just watched mine for AGES, as you had me going there. I think it's your eyesight xd.png

No, they're not doing anything for me, either. Hope your PC's not about to blow up!

somebody said this a while ago, and we were assured that they do not change, it's an optical illusion( or your monitor is going out wink.gif )

on topic: I really need the expanded egg limits, I fully expect to max out on eggs anyway, but the turnover will be faster , with incubating and the fact that the hatchies are not directly linked to the eggs.

I really need the expanded egg limits.

This.

I'm stuck with 6 hatchies for AGES.

I'm currently stuck with 3 Hatchies and 3 Eggs and if I snatch another one, I won't be able to snatch something else.

I really hope for the new limits ASAP.

Oh I'm free now! *goes to grab eggs*

I waaaaaaant teleport and egg limits NAO !

I think quite a few of us might end up with ulcers if this takes too much longer! ha ha wink.gif

Ulcers...? *shiver*

Just if I start thinking about it... it gives me the creeps.

But I wonder how long it will still take. I know it's just 2nd December, but...

Gaaah, me is just too impatient D:

Alright it appears this topic has turned into a chat topic, Chat topics are not allowed.

Everyone off topic, not posting a question or appropriate answer, will be warned if necessary.