TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

Are you trying to trick us with reverse psychology? I mean, seriously now...

Now just watch, he'll have us all sitting with rapt attention at midnight and nothing will happen xd.png ahahaha xd.png

Tho I am hoping it will...

Now just watch, he'll have us all sitting with rapt attention at midnight and nothing will happen xd.png ahahaha xd.png

Tho I am hoping it will...

I honestly do not know or really care, it was just an excuse for me to quote GLaDOS xd.png

Even if it's not reverse psychology, I find it very interesting that he had to specify that nothing is likely to happen AT MIDNIGHT. So maybe something will happen later in the day? But there's a very strong possibility that he's just trying to get us all excited and we'll have to wait even longer.

I honestly do not know or really care, it was just an excuse for me to quote GLaDOS xd.png

AHAHAHA I did catch that, but decided to be quiet xd.png

Anyway, staying on topic, I will probably not stalk at midnight either, mostly because I need my sleep, but I'll be very interested when I get home tomorrow to check on DC tongue.gif

I am SOO excited for all of this to happen xd.png I hope it all goes off without too much drama and/or horror lol

I am SOO excited for all of this to happen xd.png I hope it all goes off without too much drama and/or horror lol

Me too.... I am still shocked by some stuff though, lol. biggrin.gif

Hmmm.... I won't stay up till midnight either way, but it is exciting.

GLaDOS? She has a DC account? -shot-

I hope it's reverse psychology. But I'm too tired to stay up to find out. xd.png

Even if it's not reverse psychology, I find it very interesting that he had to specify that nothing is likely to happen AT MIDNIGHT.  So maybe something will happen later in the day?  But there's a very strong possibility that he's just trying to get us all excited and we'll have to wait even longer.

if it is indeed not reverse psychology, imma sit here and laugh when "midnight" comes around

<-- *is sadistic like that*

if not......imma be here for the updates >:] mweeheehee

well TJ said something similar the night before a new release, I think it was might be tomorrow might not be or somethink like that I'd have to ask the person who told me on IRC to get a correct answer. But after the 10/10/10 release I wouldn't be surpised if that's the case... And it'd be SO cool It'll almost guarantee I get the Christmas dragons I need with out having to hire a catcher biggrin.gif

why always on nights I have school though....

*light bulb* I'll just set my alarm clock for midnight cave time. and if nothing is happenin nothing is happenin but I have my eye on jo TJ

*wants Teloport noaw*

I love how TJ just needs to post one little thing to get everyone hyped with uncertainty. tongue.gif

I'll be asleep, and will take advantage of any possible updates later.

No sitting up and waiting for me. c:

*also wants teleport now*

I want to trade for a Holly (I know I'm not guaranteed that Holly trades will work after Teleport, or that the Holly is produced, but I'm willing to deal with those possibilities), and I'd REALLY rather that my trade goods not be lost in trade. If the egg were to be lost, either I wouldn't get the Holly, or I'd feel guilty about getting the Holly while technically not giving anything in return.

I'm ready for secure trading/gifting now.

*crosses fingers* hope some new features show up soon.

don't know why, but i'm getting a 16th/17th of december vibe for the new features. hmmm... really don't want to wait that long :/

*puppy eyes*

I have only been a DC member for a little over a week now, but, I am so excited about these changes!!

Especially the secure trading - very neat.

I think I picked an excellent time to join!

Thanks to TJ and all the coders and testers working on these changes...

even if it doesn't happen at Mid-Night - I don't want to miss it!

Should be epic - either way!

Lady A.

Hmmm.... I won't stay up till midnight either way, but it is exciting.

GLaDOS? She has a DC account? -shot-

Yes I- I mean, NO. NO SHE DOES NOT.

IGNORE THE GOOD DOCTOR.

Sometimes being in the same time zone as DC time helps(like when ERing day/night glories), but sometimes (like when something's predicted to happen/start at midnight) it's sad. xd.png

I REALLY hope that teleport's the first thing to come. I'm tired of LiTs, even if my first(and only) gold came from returning one. xd.png

Well, I'll be up then anyway (I'm in the same time zone as DC time, but I'm a major night owl, so it'd be pretty weird for me not to be on at midnight. xd.png) I think I'll stay away from the cave to avoid the lag that I'm sure will happen just from everybody checking, though, and just watch the thread for a sudden explosion if something is released. wink.gif

Edited by bionelly

I can't wait to have both hatchlings and eggs, although I locked myself at 5 already because I was just under the bronze badge. By the time my current eggs grow up, I'll be above 50 dragons biggrin.gif

Is everyone as excited as I am for a new month and maybe....new changes!! smile.gif