TimeFlame

How did you find DC?

I was in some roleplay anime forums and some friends started to ask us if we could click on their eggies. I have always like dragons, so when I realized those eggs were dragons... all began~^^

I found it on a Polish Sims forum. There was (probably still is) a thread called "Jajka smoków" ("Dragons' eggs") and people were talking in it about DC, catching new dragons and clicking in each others' signatures. I got involved.

biggrin.gif People were spamming fourms ona site, asking others to click their eggs. I looked at it, and decided to join. Then left for two years, now back again. I love this site. Not sure why I left.

People had dragons in their signatures on another forum I was on. smile.gif Most didn't stick around though. But I did!

Very interesting to read everyone's origins! laugh.gif

For myself, I found this site on another forum. Someone awesome had created a thread dedicated to DC, and I checked it out on a whim. Started a scroll, participated in that thread, and loved the game. I've since left that original forum (specifically, and unfortunately, due to degradation of the fun and supportive spirit that was originally there...).

I love the DC forums and the people here. Most are supportive of scroll goals, lineage projects, and willing to help each other out--or even simply congratulate each other on a sweet catch. Thanks for making this so fun, guys! <3 wub.gif

I was just derping around on Manga Fox forums when I saw somebody's signature filled with grown up dragons (One of them was sunsong, the other was male silver, can't remembber the rest). Saw how pretty they were, checked the cave out, read the whole help section and grabbed my first four eggs.

When I got curious about Dc, it was when I saw some sweet little hatchies in someones' sig in a forum.

I clicked them (ebil clicks xd.png) and found out more. I already liked dragons very much before so I was only 10 more minutes away from registering. wink.gif

Lots of people like collectible sites, where you hunt around and get more and more and MORE AND MORE... ah well... ^.~ Also the part that this site is absolutely free, surely has its own charm. *^-^*

That (and the friends I made here) is why I am still here.

I kept looking up dragon adoption websites, and I saw DragCave and was like "Great. I don't go on social websites anywhere ever, my eggs would never get clicks."

So I didn't sign up for a long long time. Finally I decided to give it a chance, and after I found out about click sites I was ELATED because it wouldn't require me to grovel on random forums about "plz hatch my eggs!!1111"

I was actually just doing my usual thing surfing through dA (deviantart) and one of the people I watched had her dragons posted on the side. Normally I wouldn't do adoption sites, but I'm a sucker for dragons so I just had to try it XP.

There was a thread in this particular game forum I was on. And so it started.

Then recently, I got into this avatar site which has a similar thread, sparking my interest back up again. smile.gif

I came here from a different forum where people had dragons in their sig and created a "Dragon Cave" topic, the dragons looked much more interesting than the usual adoptables I knew from signatures. smile.gif

I think I clicked on a dragon in someone's signature from Gaiaonline. It's been so many years i can't remember exactly. xd.png

Edited by Draco Knight

A couple people on a small RP forum had some in their signatures, and after awhile I ended up joining. I think I'm probably way more into DC than they ever were!

My cousin and I both had accounts on another website. People used to post eggs in their signature and ask people to click on them. We were both surprised to see multiple people on the site with eggs in their signature! My cousin was the first person to check out dragoncave. After she started and got hooked, she convinced me to join! smile.gif

My cousin told me. I don't know how she found it, but I think her friend told her. Don't ask me how her friend found it.

Myspace.

I used to be a part of the RP culture on myspace (and boy was that place a hoot) and a lot of people would spam whatever topic thing myspace had with their eggs. I clicked some and started and then joined the forum.

Clearly a great life choice.

I discovered it years ago, in 2009 or '10, I think. I'm not sure how... probably I ran across the sprites while looking for dragon art. I love breeding and stuff, so I investigated, creeped on the forum, and wanted to join.

But, my parents didn't let me and they said it was for people without lives. So I digressed and didn't join until recently. I'm glad I did- I adore this site.

Of course, I still get flak for joining. dry.gif

I play a game called Transformice and on their forums I noticed all these dragon eggs in peoples signatures and I wondered what they were. Eventually it led me to a thread about them and after reading about it I signed up. smile.gif

Edited by KaelaBoo24

I came here from Gaia. A friend stumbled across the site when it was quite new, and I followed pretty soon after. A lot of people were posting eggs there because it was an easy way to get a lot of views before the fansites really started showing up.

I came here from Gaia. A friend stumbled across the site when it was quite new, and I followed pretty soon after. A lot of people were posting eggs there because it was an easy way to get a lot of views before the fansites really started showing up.

My daughter found out about DC from Gaia too then got me hooked on both!