TimeFlame

How did you find DC?

I was bored out of my mind and started googling dragon-related things. When I looked up Dragon Cave I found the main site and clicked it out of curiosity. I've been addicted ever since. biggrin.gif

Like most other people, I found it through people having eggs/dragons in their signatures on other forums. Been on DC since 2011, have taken a few breaks here and there, yet I've always come back.

I was on another forum, and I was looking in their video game section where they discuss games and at the top, the only pinned topic was a thread titled 'Dragon Cave'. I clicked it to read what made it so special that it deserved a pin. I held back at first because I thought it was mainly for sad people who liked dragons. I tried it though for a laugh...and...well now I can't stop xd.png I have come to the conclusion that evveryone who plays Dragon Cave is anything but sad smile.gif

I was on a RPG forum and saw someone posting their eggs on the chat, and I was talked into joining and grabbing my first egg.

*smiles* Oh man, I remember naming my dragon too soon and so my male dragon had a girl name lol

I dont really remember more than the fact that i was searching dragon or dragon pets or something like that on google and then i found this site.although i only visited ot for 2 days afterwards (i didnt really get this site at the time).a few years later(a month ago)i felt nostalgic and decided to come back and try to understand this site.so i made sense of it and then i showed it to my friend who i have known for a year now and he got into it too,he has been on this site for less time than i.this is his scroll (he doesnt mind me posting)

https://dragcave.net/user/alinategh

So now i continue my quest to completing my collection.

Oh man, it's been a while. Memory is a little foggy but I believe I was on a site called GaiaOnline and someone had their eggs/hatchies in their forum signature. I clicked on them because curious and I like dragons. After a little thought, decided to make an account and grabbed my first ever dragon egg <3

Gehts <3 Tomorrow actually marks 7 years since I stole her egg.

Edited by EmoDuck598

Gosh, it's been a while. From what I remember, I was on deviantart. I was looking at someone's profile/main page when I saw some pixel art of dragons. I thought it was something they had made so I clicked on one, intending to comment on how amazing it looked, when low and behold it led me to a game site for raising dragons. I joined, clicked four of them, accidentally killed one, and raised the remaining three myself. And by myself I mean it literally. I had no idea about Click sites or the forum. So I clicked on those three countless times in order to make sure they hatched. (I was such a noob! xd.png ) But they grew into healthy dragons and I still treasure them among my favorites:

Atlantro Seascale

Brontio Glidewing

Thornblade

Someone on the NaNoWriMo forums had an egg in their signature. I clicked it, and, well, here I am several years later.

Not really sure how I found it; I was probably eleven and I was so enchanted by all the awesome dragons! I didn't think my parents would let me have an account so I copy and pasted pictures of the sprites on a Word document and named them xd.png Several years later I got an account but I didn't understand how to raise eggs so I just dejectedly gave up sad.gifThen, another several years later (actually, a year ago about this time) I randomly remembered the site and thought, hey, I could so figure it out now, and here I am, hehe.

I believe I ended up on DeviantArt looking at some cool dragon pixel art. That led me here xd.png

I had always seen people post their dragons on the Serebii forums, so I just decided to click on them one day, and boom I was hooked :3

A thread on Wober where they'd raise a new dragon every week in honor of one of their members.

I used to play transformice and go on the forums, I saw someone with a signature that had dragons in it, and she introduced me to the game smile.gif