TimeFlame

How did you find DC?

I was on a RPG forum, when suddenly everyone started posting these links to their dragons, telling others to give them views. I quickly got into it when I notices how fun and easy it was, and how pretty the sprites were. :3

I'm pretty sure I also looked up dragon websites and found it that way... But to be fully honest, I can't really remember exactly how lol. I don't remember being on any other site when I found it, so I'm kinda just assuming I found it myself.

I actually found DC through the official Sims 3 Forums. Some people had their dragons in their signatures on that site. Though I didn't join right away.

I found it through a live journal post. One of the users there had these cute little eggs in her posts. I loved the alt black and joined DC.

I honestly can't really remember. I think I seen someones signature that had a dragon in it and I checked it out and started to play after that. I didn't really start playing much until after Christmas. I did get a Yulebuck egg though. I just wasn't getting as many dragons as I could then.

I got onto DC around about the same time I worked on teaching myself how to sprite. I think DC came first but I honestly don't remember (could have come up when I was trying to work out how to draw dragons). I was not involved in the forums at all until a year later (didn't even click the link).

Stopped playing around christmas. Missed leetle trees D:. Only really got back into it around December last year. Seeing how I am as of New year (completely obsessed naturally) I can't believe how un-interested I used to be....

Edited by Ashywolf

It was definitely through an avatar site... probably Solia, back when I used too hang out there. tongue.gif

I found DC about a month ago through a thread in another forum--one of the ones at Dragonmount (to any other Dragonmount-ers out there, hi!). I hardly ever post in their forums, don't think I even posted in that thread, but here I am.

I had joined Yarolds and saw so many people with DC, took a look at the dragons and found a new game I really do enjoy!

I followed an Electric dragon here from Pojo. It took me a while to join and even longer to join the forums, but I love it here.

I found it through a live journal post. One of the users there had these cute little eggs in her posts. I loved the alt black and joined DC.

LiveJournal got me, too.

There was a while where it was a massive craze there and eggs started showing up everywhere. I saw someone slip a Stone egg into a post on a community and I thought, "Why did they put a rock in their post?" I clicked out of curiosity and almost 4 years later I'm still trying to meet my original scroll goal. xd.png

Dragons were being spammed in signatures on a few forums I visited. It had gotten so bad that other users were purposely trying to kill people's dragons so their scrolls would be burned =p I found it annoying as well, but the Split sprite caught my attention so I clicked to see what the fuss was about.

Some of my internet friends have been playing DC, so after some time I've decided to join them. c:

My friend told me about the game and around the same time I had seen something about it on some website that I do not remember now. But I now see eggs and scrolls in everyone's signatures on all the forums I'm on.

Found it by coincidence. Wasn't first very sure to play it, but I tried.

And I still really like it. biggrin.gif I'm very glad that I found Dragon Cave.

I honestly don't remember. blink.gif

It might have been through Gaia Online. I know that's how I've found places like Dragon Cave before. If not that, I might have been looking up dragons or something and came across this. I know I used to do a lot of searching on dragon stuff in the past. xd.png

I post on a lot of dog forums. Someone had eggs in their signature, and eventually more and more people had the eggs/baby dragons in their signatures. Inevitably, there was a DC thread where people asked for clicks and I rushed over and joined to see what the hype was. I was hooked.

I took a hiatus when my computer crashed, and when I finally got a new computer I had forgotten about DC..... but it was that same dog forum that got me back here again.

Like most people, I found it through another player on another forum...don't remember which one though. But since I'm not a big forum chatter, I didn't join for a long time until I discovered fan sites.

I play on ChickenSmoothie, saw the cute little eggs in someone's sig, clicked ad here I am lol

I found this place via a site Khallayne had created. It's kind of cool that she's now a part of the site in a big way. happy.gif

Edited by warriorjames