TimeFlame

How did you find DC?

Oooh.. I'm not even sure I remember o.o

I think it was when I was active on another internet-forum for young people, a loong time ago ('09 I think) I found it. On this forum you could have a personalized profile, picture, background ect. and you could also have your own journal or diary of sorts and people posted all kinds of random stuff in those. I think I just once stumbled upon an egg and went like "oh, what's this?", clicked it and since started collecting draggies myself ^^

I saw a DC signature on another forum, way back in 2012, so I discovered DC. But I didn't discover hatcheries and wasn't an active member on that forum, so all of my eggs died....I didn't play for a while sad.gif

This February I was looking through my Bookmarks(I bookmarked the site in 2012) and came across DC again. I wanted to check it out simply because of all cute eggs and thought I could use it as an inspiration :)Then I found out there were click sites and I permanently settled into DC.

Edited by OtomeKristinOtaku

I found DC back in early 2008 when I used to be on Gaia a lot. Someone had posted there eggs in a bump forum and I thought they looked cute so I made an account. My first ever eggs were a gray, a green, and a two-headed and I loved them so much. I didn't realize click sites were a thing and relied solely on people on Gaia to click the eggs so I lost lots of dragons and interest. I would normally remember the site around Christmas and then loose interest around Valentines Day and that kept up for a few years. Last year I decided to hop into the forums and see how lively it was and was pleasantly surprised. Since then I've nearly completed my scroll and have had so many helpful people gift me eggs. It's been a wonderful time and I'm still super happy I decided to make an account so many years ago. xd.png

I'm currently working on trying to get low gen dragons and breed things to pay back everyone's kindness. I used to only snag eggs from the abandons section since I knew what egg I'd be getting. Because of that a lot of my lineages aren't super pretty but I still love every dragon I've ever received.

I used to frequent the Moshi Monsters forum and roleplayed rather a bit there. In one rp, late 2011, someone posted their character, linking to its appearance - that just so happened to be a Nebula dragon. I paid it little mind and forgot about it, then a while later decided to google the site name just to see what it was about.

I ended up on another very different site, assumed and lost interest.

Then early February in '12, I decided to give it one more go, found the correct site and was instantly hooked. I don't visit the MM forum any more - I have some bad memories related to that site - but I may have never found DC otherwise!

I found this site several years ago on Mangafox. Someone had them on one of their posts and I ended up clicking the link. Turned out to be fun and I ended up joining. Now I only show up every now and then.

Once upon a time I was thirteen and read manga online (like the basic scrub that I was) and someone had a frill egg in their signature in a chapter discussion thread. I was all about horses and dragons back in the day, and while horseback riding satiated my need for anything horse there was no such outlet for my then favourite winged lizards.

And here I am. 18 and still collecting eggs. DC defined my early teenagehood in a way, which is incredibly lame.

The worst part of having joined early on are the first descriptions, trust me on this one.

Way back in 2008, little 12-13-ish-year-old me was messing around on the Spyro the Dragon-fansite, DarkSpyro. Some of my online homies started a thread about Dragon Cave and as the wee dragon-fangirl I was, I had to see what all the hype was about. I took a 2-or-so-year-long break at one point (and came back very recently), but otherwise, I've been staring at dragon-shape pixels through all these years.

I was thinking of something. I typed "Dragon Cave" and found this forum and join as a member

Reading someone's fan fiction on livejournal! She started playing it and then I decided to check it out. Though, that was the second time I located it. I seem to recall finding it once before but the sign ups were closed. But I don't know how long ago that was.

I saw an egg in someone's signature on another adoptables site and clicked it. After that, I got curious and joined.

I was scrolling through a MINECRAFT forum, and saw a link to a male neotropical. Clicked it, cuz it said to, and the title sucked me in.

Haha, long story short, my sister was like addicted to this site for like 1-2 years, and it was always amusing to look over her shoulder to see what she was doing. (She didn't really like people looking over her shoulder hehe) So, one day I went up to her and asked, "How can I joinnnnn?" She helped me set up, gave me a few eggs to start with, and I was off. :3

My roommate introduced me to the site. She's been playing for a little more than a year.

I'm hooked already tongue.gif

My roommate introduced me to the site. She's been playing for a little more than a year.

I'm hooked already tongue.gif

oh me too except its my friend and she has been playing for like years but took a break now we are both hooked

I remember I was in a Warrior Cats forum,and I saw a horse dragon and a flamingo wyvern.

I clicked the link,and sice I like dragons,I joined.

Mine is similar to a bunch of people's, apparently. Someone (on Howrse) had a bunch of eggs on their profile. Although I was originally not interested, I kept seeing them so I decided to check it out. 100% hooked now. biggrin.gif

My kids first introduced me to DC back in late 2010... I'm not sure how they found it, but I remember them talking about it like crazy during Halloween that year... I resisted the urge to "check" it out until late November, stealing my first egg on 11/22/2010! Needless to say, it was a very crazy Thanksgiving that year, and then the holiday season was so much fun - that was the year the Ribbons came out, and TJ did the first Christmas event - and of course, the first year of event "prizes"....

I have been hooked ever since, and the rest, as they say, is history! smile.gif

Pretty sure I saw some grown dragons in a signature of a forum I once frequented. I did a bit of research on the dragons after joining and liked the idea. The last adoptable game I played was NeoPets, and well, I didn't like how difficult it was to get cool pets (mind I didn't know what I was doing half the time). So yeah, it all spiralled out of control from there. biggrin.gif

It was so long ago that I can't rememberXD

Probably I saw someone with one of the dragons in their signatures and checked this site outXD

Waaaaay back in 2008 when I was on some Pokemon forum, everyone had those cute little eggs in their sigs so I decided why not get some?

Forgot about it for a couple years, on and off, not sure how long it'll be til I give up again.

I don't remember exactly since I joined in like...2008...I don't know how I never saw this thread a few years back...

Anyway, I saw someone's scroll on a website I frequented on, I think it was Gaiaonline or some other forum site, either way I joined back in '08 and I have a thing where I go back on then stay off for a few months, rinse and repeat.