TimeFlame

How did you find DC?

Somebody who's fanfic/original fic (I can't remember which) I read at one time had a few posted on their website. I like dragons so I signed up.

Found some eggs on someone else's blog. I didn't even know what were adoptables back then, but I liked the graphics.

I saw some eggs in people's scrolls on some forum. Clicked one one day, got here. This site started my odd obsession with these kinds of sites. Thanks TJ. Thanks a lot. JK. You're awesome

Saw the pretty dragons in signatures in mid-2008. At the time my parents didn't let me join any sites. Finally joined in Feb 2009, about a week after the first Valentines. If only I'd joined right away.... XP

Edited by Dawnwing

Count me as someone who joined after ca couple of my LJ friends had "(Please read the forum rules)!" posts.

Didn't help that my son would be almost as excited as me to see the scroll.

which reminds me, I gotta get him a scroll.

Way back in '08 I believe I found DC through an accidental click on a banner in someone's signature on another site.

in 2009 I was part of a forum

want to say it was the Evil society of evil (for animals crossing city folk it has since changed a bit) and someone had dragons in their siggy, I always wanted to click since christmas of 08 but knew with my ocd I'd be hooked so never did until springsummer 09 and I was right I was hooked...but I also missed the old pinks by a hair so I was never able to get them *cries*

Edited by Merenwen

I saw a White dragon in someone's sig on Livejournal, clicked on it and the rest is history. smile.gif

I created an account on Halloween 2009 because I saw it on a friend's blog.

but I had no idea how to use it and ended up killing my first four dragons that I got from the AP sad.gif

I quit after that until I saw another post during easter 2010 and was like

heyyyy I know this site wink.gif

Edited by pandanyangi

Through LJ back in the dayyyy. I was home sick and was bored and looking for something to do, and a friend introduced me. I love dragons, so I was hooked instantly.

A friend of mine kept showing me these 'weird dragons' he had started hatching. I got interested and here I am. I actually ended up dragging him back into it. xd.png

People I knew on bd.org, reptilegeeks and myspace showed up with eggs and hatchlings on their pages, or in their sigs. I clicked and found myself wandering in the cave. The rest is history.

My friend told me. Then I told another friend, and she told ANOTHER friend... A whole chain of friends telling friends! xd.png

I was on another dragon game on Facebook, joined their forums, and then saw a Black dragon in a mod's signature. ohmy.gif Clicked on it, and grabbed a skywing as my first dragon.

I can't remember. I think it was Google; I was bored a few years ago and just typed 'dragon' in the search engine, and DC popped up! biggrin.gif

I found this site through a pagan forum called Mysticwicks.com and like others, from someone's signature. I'm not too active there anymore, though.

I actually found this website from another forum. At first I was like "Why do these people have soooo many dragons!?" Now I'm one of those people. tongue.gif LOL!

I kept seeing eggs/dragons in several signatures on a few different forums. Wasn't too interested at first, but I still found myself clicking on them out of sheer curiosity. One day I cracked, googled the site, did a crash course on what it's about and how exactly it's played, , made a scroll and have never left since.

I don't remember, but I think it was because I found it through someone's siggy. Yeah, that's probally it.

I think I saw some eggs around and knew the site existed, but didn't join till I saw a question on Yahoo Answers asking how to hatch an egg. After that I joined up and have been raising dragons ever since.

It was once on a RPG forum (now closed) that I had seen an egg in a fellow forum member signature. Curious to see what it was about stumbled across DC and got hook on it.