elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Summoned my first GoN 3 days ago! biggrin.gif *dances* I'm pretty sure I used a female Ice, but I can't seem to recall. xd.png

Tried summoning a second time with a male ice. No luck still. sad.gif Next time I'll use my female magma - then I'll be collecting more legendaries to see if that makes any difference. I'll report any successes.

Decided to try to summon my 2nd guardian of nature - and it worked. blink.gif It took me only around a month and a half since the first summon, thanks to the very same dragon that summoned the first one! Talk about luck! ohmy.gif

Decided to try to summon my 2nd guardian of nature - and it worked. blink.gif It took me only around a month and a half since the first summon, thanks to the very same dragon that summoned the first one! Talk about luck! ohmy.gif

That is good luck, congrats!

I got my first in Oct 2011, and have still had no luck with number 2. One day... happy.gif

It was just over a year between my two, I am not sure why there are huge gaps for some people and almost none between others.

The only thing I can say is that both time I got mine I had forgotten to use the summon for a few weeks and I got one when I came back...same thing for the second one.

Not sure if that will help or that was just me getting lucky, but I figured I would share.

I got mine first try! cool.gif

I used a female Magma.

Thought it would take longer from what I'd heard. There's supposed to only be an 11% chance. I've been having a lot of luck recently though!

Last Saturday in the cave, I snagged a CB Ice and Purple Dino in the morning, and a Chicken in the late afternoon, on the same day. laugh.gif

11% chance? Wow, that seems like a higher rate then what people are getting.

Yeah, just more failures from me. Come on baby, I have a description waiting for you. ;_;

August 24th 2011, I summoned a Guardian successfully. I think it was either my first try, or one of my first few tries. Since then...no luck. Granted, I was on hiatus for a long period of time, but since I have returned, still no luck. Some day.... tongue.gif

Congrats to people who have gotten both! Especially those lucky people who didn't have to summon more than a few times! Wish I could borrow your luck. laugh.gif

i now have my 2nd egg! woot grats to all to get theres i am done now lol hope the other get theres .it took me 350 trys for my 2

I recently summoned my second one and froze it as soon as it matured. So it's finally over. Congratulations to others who successfully summoned their eggs and good luck to those who have none or only one! smile.gif

Been a member of the cave since before the summon dragons even existed. Literally been trying off and on since they brought it out, and every time possible over the past year. Today I got my first egg from a thunder female. Seeing everyone get it on their first try makes me really jealous:P

I have summoned NINE times and still don't even have my first! I really want to kill my trio right now... dry.gif

some people take years, don't be too hard on them yet! o:

I gotta say... I've got rotten luck when it comes to finding anything in the Caves... so when I got my first GoN on my first summon I felt like it was some nice karma biggrin.gif

Wow! =O So, Just this time that I was REALLY hoping but I was thinking I was probably going to fail this time, too, I summoned my first Guardian of Nature!!! ='D It was my 5th attempt, too! ohmy.gif So happy! >w<

Now for my next one ><; *expecting it to take forever*

Ahh, I just summoned for my second time ever and got the egg! I'm amazed and extremely excited laugh.gif I've only been a member on here for little over a month or I think less actually, damn, I guess it really is just chance xd.png

Well, that was a surprise. I just summoned using the first Trio dragon I got - my female Magma - and got a Guardian of Nature.

I usually forget to summon so I've tried, oh, maybe half a dozen times? I wasn't even trying that hard because I've heard it's such a pain.

Maybe laziness is key. tongue.gif