elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I tried summoning for the first time a day before the release and successfully summoned with a CB female thunder...

I'm going to have horrible luck trying for the second one now dry.gif

Basically I tried summoning every time I had it available since the BSA was introduced and... never summoned a single one. -.- And I worked so hard on gathering an equal number of all summoning dragon types, and now I wonder if I will EVER summon my guardians of nature.

I've tried three times and nothing. Kinda frustrating. I can only imagine what it's like for those who have failed 30+ times. And then to have others get it after only a few tries...

EDIT: Make that four times.

Edited by MokiHunter

I got mine on my Sister's birthday November 8th. smile.gif I timed my summon so I could try and attempt one on Christmas so I hope I get it! My success was from a 2g Ice from Ice x Blue nebula just incase anyone is wondering ~

I have my one so now I will only be trying on important events for it. I don't even remember which dragon summoned my GON.

I remember trying twice.

With an Ice.

Back then I was like, I'll never get a GON. I'll be trying for years.

I took a break from it for a few days after the cooldown was over.

Then I yolo-ed one day and tried summoning with my first Trio dragon, an inbred Magma.

Well, It worked.

16 days later I was back.

Once again I chose a completely random trio... And now I have two GONs.

From what I figure, (and I may be wrong) only some of the dragons you use to summon can actually summon, so trying with the same one is the road to failure.

Also, it's best to summon a few days after the cooldown is finished.

Worth a shot~

I've been trying since August 26th of 2013 with no luck. Then again I had no CB trios until 2-3 weeks ago.

My question is, does your chances increase if you have a complete set of CB trios?

I've been trying since August 26th of 2013 with no luck. Then again I had no CB trios until 2-3 weeks ago.

My question is, does your chances increase if you have a complete set of CB trios?

Well not in my case.

At the time, I only had one CB thunder.

My Ices were 2nd-3rd gen.

And all my Magmas were inbred

I don't think having the same amount of each kind of dragon is the key here either.

I had around 10 Thunders and maybe 5 Ices when I summoned my GONs, and like 2 Magmas.

:I

Edited by Dragon_cave

I haven't successfully summoned my second GoN in Lord knows how many times.

At the same time I'm not too bothered by it because I already have one and they can't breed anyway.

Well not in my case.

At the time, I only had one CB thunder.

My Ices were 2nd-3rd gen.

And all my Magmas were inbred

I don't think having the same amount of each kind of dragon is the key here either.

I had around 10 Thunders and maybe 5 Ices when I summoned my GONs, and like 2 Magmas.

:I

Hmm...I see. The Guardian's secret is a tricky one. I can't summon again until December 25th, so who knows? I may get lucky since it's on Christmas Day. happy.gif

I haven't successfully summoned my second GoN in Lord knows how many times. 

At the same time I'm not too bothered by it because I already have one and they can't breed anyway.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry6249467

I'm open to the possibility of allowing Legendary dragons to breed, though. I'll think about that for the future.

; u ;

Hmm...I see. The Guardian's secret is a tricky one. I can't summon again until December 25th, so who knows? I may get lucky since it's on Christmas Day. happy.gif

Wouldn't that make a great christmas present. ; u ; )b

When do you celebrate christmas? o:

Because maybe you can try to wait until a few days after the cooldown's finished. o:

I summoned two consecutive GONs because I didn't dare summon until 3-4 days after the cooldown. o:

Sept 29th

Oct 14th

I more like forgot but that's not the point~

Got my second one today, from an electric. I got it in a similar way to the first, in that I had been using magmas for a very long time because they are on my first page and thus easier to get to. I randomly decided to try with a different type, and decided that the first trio I found would be the one used, ad it turned out I found the thunders first.

I don't think it really matters what dragon you use, or whether you try right away as soon as the cooldown is over or wait a few days. It doesn't matter what the lineage is of the dragon you use. It does matter how many sets of Trios you have, though extras that aren't part of a set don't affect the odds. Someone had been taking a poll about which of the Trios you used when you were successful. It came out pretty much even.

The main thing that matters is the RNG goddess. Will it come up trumps this time? Or will it be yet another failure?

I tried for two weeks short of three years for my first one. After the first two years I started hoarding Trios. I ended up with about 19 sets. Then, three months after I got the first one I got the second. It's just random.

I don't think it really matters what dragon you use, or whether you try right away as soon as the cooldown is over or wait a few days. It doesn't matter what the lineage is of the dragon you use. It does matter how many sets of Trios you have, though extras that aren't part of a set don't affect the odds. Someone had been taking a poll about which of the Trios you used when you were successful. It came out pretty much even.

The main thing that matters is the RNG goddess. Will it come up trumps this time? Or will it be yet another failure?

I tried for two weeks short of three years for my first one. After the first two years I started hoarding Trios. I ended up with about 19 sets. Then, three months after I got the first one I got the second. It's just random.

Oh, I know it is technically a RNG, but it is at the same time a thing of luck. To me, it is a lot like sports superstitions, where you do X and your team has a better chance of winning. I don't take it seriously, but it is kind of fun to recognize personal trends and such.

Just summoned my second with another female Ice. Now... to freeze, or not to freeze?

Just got my second Gon and I got on the list for a 2nd gen Thuwed this year has started very nicely xd.png

I got my 1st GoN on my first try, i was so happy and really suprised. While it was growing up i checked if it had died like every 2 seconds. On my 5th try to summon my second.

Edit: Just tryed to summon again and failed sad.gif

Edited by Buzzardstar