elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dang. I was really hoping to have a successful Summoning this time (I even waited a week after they came off CD so that I could try on my birthday), but no dice. I guess I'll keep trying - I'll get that male sometime.

OMG! ohmy.giflaugh.gifxd.png

FINALLY after years of trying I have successfully summoned my first GoN! biggrin.gif

*victory dance*

EDIT: Oh, and I used a male Ice dragon. tongue.gif

Edited by HaloGoddess

I feel so lucky, I got mine on only the second try! (I used a female Ice dragon)

Good luck everybody else!

Only recently completed my first trio. Their first and so far only summoning attempt was, unsurprisingly, a failure.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

again, no luck, 25 complete sets and counting...

i have to say im getting a little upset seeing people summon with just one set , and i dont even have one GON yet

I'm under the impression that the number of trio sets you have has absolutely no effect whatsoever on your chances of successfully summoning a GON.

Only recently completed my first trio. Their first and so far only summoning attempt was, unsurprisingly, a failure.

I'm under the impression that the number of trio sets you have has absolutely no effect whatsoever on your chances of successfully summoning a GON.

It's actually been confirmed that it does, but the effect is small.

ERMAHGERD I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST GoN TODAY.

After about two or three years of trying.

Edited by Keekeecat

I cannot remember what I used to summon my first Guardian of Nature.

I am focusing on dragons with more offspring in trying to summon my second. It may not work, but it is worth a shot! xd.png

I used a female thunder to get mine. (She gendered wrong, but hey, she wasn't a failure in all ways.) After three tries, I think.

First successful summon: 11th try, 9/13/13

Second successful summon: 17th try, 12/27/13

Third successful summon: 18th try, 5/21/14 (a few hours after the ability to summon a third was announced)

(Tries are counted total, not per egg. i.e. I got my third egg on my first try to get a third egg, my 18th summon overall.)

I used this lovely girl for every summon attempt.

I have now successfully summoned two Guardians of Nature! My Summons seem to focus mainly on the second generation trios themselves, meaning I have summoned from 2g magma, and my 2g ice. Now, it is my Thunder's turn!

Lavinia and ViperSwan, congratulations!

My attempt last night did not result in a mysterious third egg. I remembered to write it down this time, though, so I can summon again in two weeks.

Successfully summoned my third GoN last night, using a thunder. That makes two thunders and one ice to have successfully summoned for me. I find that funny, because the primary ones I used to summon were magmas, yet I only got GoNs when I didn't use them. I realize it is just coincidence, but I still find it funny.

I summoned my last (again!) GoN the other night with a thunder. This time went by a lot faster than my first two summons, taking just months & not years.

Summoned my first today. Third or fourth try, with 2 Thunders, 3 Magmas, and 3 Ices. Used a female Magma for the first time today, and immediately got one. Wow.

Just got my third GON, with an ice.

I don't know exactly how many tries it took but I if I remember it took me over 80 tries to get my first two.

I totally forgot to post when I summoned my third one a few days ago. I used a thunder. smile.gif This one didn't take nearly as long as my first one. (1 week less than 3 years on that, then 3 months on the 2nd) I've been trying on this third one since the avatars were released and the limits increased.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

Next time.

Took me a few years to get my first Guardian of Nature, which I finally got a few months ago.

Still don't have a second or third, but eh. Patience.

I got my first first Guardian of Nature it still a egg.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

My summon for this half of the month wasn't successful.

Oh well, with the halloween event just around the corner I'm not sure if I have any egg slots to spare anyhow. biggrin.gif