elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

So now i will have to wait for 16 July.

I still have not got my first GON

Edited by Remy400

I've just tried summoning with one of my male Thunders at exactly 20:00 CET. I expected the failure message (having gotten it multiple times), but this time I didn't get it. In other words, I managed to summon my first GoN! biggrin.gif

Also decided to screenshot it and save it as an image file. <3

Just gotten my 3rd GoN two days ago. I got it with a Ice but I forgot which Gender. wub.gif

Another fail, been trying on and off since they were released and not a single one.

Worst luck in the world..

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg. My 3rd GoN biggrin.gif Used a female Ice. I have got all my GoN's from Ice dragons smile.gif Good luck to all those still trying.

Aaaand another fail. dry.gif Getting bored of having ONE GoN because I FROZE the other one. I wouldn't have frozen Gracia if I had known that the limit would go up and we would be able to breed them.

Another fail. Which is expected.

I would consider myself lucky to get the 3rd GoN before 2142.

Still no luck for me.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

I attempted to summon my third GoN and failed a few days ago. Eleven more days until my next attempt.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

*victory screech*

After so so long, my brand new female magma finally pulled through.

again, no luck, 25 complete sets and counting...

i have to say im getting a little upset seeing people summon with just one set , and i dont even have one GON yet

again, no luck, 25 complete sets and counting...

i have to say im getting a little upset seeing people summon with just one set , and i dont even have one GON yet

Same here, another fail today.

Still no luck for me.

My first Gon: Egg Stolen on: Jun 07, 2014 after 2 attempts. A female magma did it.

My second Gon: Egg Stolen on: Aug 06, 2014 after 2 more attempts. A male magma did it.

I have 10 complete trios.

I really think that TJ made the summoning easier after DC birthday.

Edited by danicast

Amazing to me. I've been summoning since the feature came out and I don't have a single GoN, despite having 8 complete pairs of CB trios. If he made it easier, I don't think he made it a lot easier.

First try: Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

Second try: Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

Third try: Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

My new-ish GoN is grown up and loved. It was my female Magma I do believe that got it. I have two complete trios and I wish you all good luck in getting your GoNs.

EDIT:

Forth try: Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

Edited by seacatsmew

Amazing to me. I've been summoning since the feature came out and I don't have a single GoN, despite having 8 complete pairs of CB trios. If he made it easier, I don't think he made it a lot easier.

I have over 30 complete sets, and not one GON either wink.gif

i can summon again tomorrow, but not sure if i want to feel the dissapointment again.

I don't think there's any improvement in the odds of getting a GoN.

I did get my first GoN a few days ago! With only 2 sets I think, I forgot my third Thunder was minutes away from growing up. But it didn't matter! biggrin.gif

djengis and everyone else who's not yet summoned a GoN, I really hope you'll be succesful soon! I can imagine summoning forever must get very tiring. sad.gif

Still trying for GON #3--4th failure. Ah, well.

I tried twice since my last post to summon my final GoN and got nothing. I don't even write down when my next attempt is anymore, I just summon when I remember. xd.png