elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm at 30+ summons for my second GoN and still nothing. It's beginning to feel a little ridiculous, but I got my first GoN after 4 tries so I can't really complain. ^^

Edited by tnoelemaK

I successed summon at the day before yesterday, I used male magma. I think it was my 8th try.

Edited by sh20000sh

Man, I feel terrible. Got my first GoN on my first try... and the second one only took six months of sporadic summoning xd.png. First with an Ice female, second with an Ice male.

I honestly don't remember which dragons I used each time to summon, but my summons went

First try: Fail

Second try: Success

Third try: Fail

Fourth try: success

I feel so incredibly lucky xd.png My second was summoned I think New Years Eve, so I am gonna have to name it something awesome.

^ How lucky. o.o Have attempted to summon... four times now, I believe. No go. So excited for the moment my Trio summon a GoN. <3

Haha! I have tried so many time to get one and failed all of the times, then I gave my little sister what she needed to summon a GoN and she did it on her first try. laugh.gif

user posted image

I did it. I. FINALLY. DID. IT!!!

P.S: I was using an ice female. biggrin.gif

Hey, guys, did you notice that ice females brought the most successful summons? I mean, most posts say it + the poll results. Coincidence? Probably, but a very interesting one.

I finally influenced my GoN egg - can't wait to have a fully grown dragon on my scroll! smile.gif

P.S: I hope it doesn't take me too long to get the other one, this one took ages! O.o

I just got my very first GoN on my 3rd try blink.gif

Looks like I'm a very lucky dc player...The raffle win...The GoN... laugh.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ljbfw

I used a caveborn, female ice :-)

Wow, me too, April. I think my summon might have been the 2nd attempt.

And this is the first raffle I've actually entered out of all the years I've been playing.. *nervously backs away from the people who have lost every single year since the start*

Though, I've never successfully bred a rare from any of my trio dragons.

My luck confuses me.

I swear, reverse-psychology is the key. I was telling myself I wasn't going to get one, but I summoned anyway: AND I GOT ONE. ~Myra

I swear, reverse-psychology is the key. I was telling myself I wasn't going to get one, but I summoned anyway: AND I GOT ONE. ~Myra

Exactly! Something similar happened to me. ohmy.gif

My egg is hatching, finally my guardian is coming! I already have a name for him and I can try summoning again in twelve days. Hopefully the other egg appears sooner. wink.gif

Once again, I failed. *sigh* I've already lost count of the number of tries...

Wow.... Just summoned my second GoN... Can't really belive it..

I wish all who haven't got one (or the second) good luck. Keep going!

I was finally able to summon my 2nd GoN today. Yay! Congrats to everyone who's been successful & good luck to those still trying! cool.gif

I remember getting my first after the 27th (?) try. That was in freakin' 2010, and I still don't have the second one.

My youngest son summoned using a female magma and succeeded his first try.

I just tried for the first time a week ago using a male thunder - no egg. sad.gif

Just s-s-summoned my f-f-first Guardian of Nature O__O totally shocked. Took me about a ...year.

Used Ice male.

Tried summoning on my birthday to see if maybe that would bring luck... sadly, the DC gods did not think a birthday present was in order, it seems xd.png

Ah well. Better luck next time. Or the time after. Or the time after that... or perhaps after that?