elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Summoned my first less than an hour ago! Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'll miss the "No-Summon" bar in my signature.

At long last! Success!

When the summon action was released March 26 of 2010 I tried for my very first time. I've tried mostly every two weeks since and failed every time. Until tonight!

Meet Fiona's Miracle!

Just summoned (after forgetting to for three days) and didn't get one yet.

Congratulations to everyone for all the successful summons! It's heartwarming to see so much success for people.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Another try-another fail.

No surprises. Less and less hope every try.

1/58 (first GON on try #22)

After reading all of these summoning horror stories, I'd told myself not to get my hopes up - after all, this was only my second try and I only have one magma, two ices (and an egg), and three thunders, so I thought I had no chance.

But thanks to my cb thunder, I'm now happily egg locked with my first GoN c:

Wow, 3 years and still no GoN. This is so frustrating.

You're not alone. I refuse to give up hope... wink.gif

FREAKING OUT!!!! Over two years to summon my first GON, and today, AT LAST, the second! Whooooot!!! wub.gif

I just looked at the dates, my first GON was summoned March 12, and this one on March 3, so yes, nearly a year apart. And that was after waiting over 2 years from when they were released for the first one. Don't give up!

Edited by Bodecia

Do you think TJ increased the summoning chances? (and yes I know he increased them awhile ago, but it didn't seem to make any difference to me.)

I just summoned my 1st GoN two weeks ago after trying since the ability was released. AND TODAY I SUMMONED MY 2ND GoN. WTF??!!!

I'm very pleased, but I wasn't expecting to get my 2nd one immediately after my 1st one. O_o

This time I used a female ice. last time it was a thunder female.

I've always chosen a random dragon when attempting to summon and I only have 5 sets of trios.

Edited by Arwen17

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

Been seeing this since the BSA came out. I pretty much summon out of habit anymore, not from expecting anything. tongue.gif

Congratulations to those who have successfully summoned new dragons! biggrin.gif

As for the continuing pursuit of my second, "Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful." dry.gif

Tried earlier today for a second. Nope.

I'm happy I never had to try again for even one, since I got mine my first time.

I don't think I would have the patience.

still none after years

nooooooo

i am not sure if the ratio of trios help increase the success rate but i have a fair amount of them

but it is not helping at all

I've been attempting summoning regularly ever since the action was released and TODAY I FINALLY GOT ONE!

I wish someone had recorded my face when that message popped up because it must've been hilarious.

Congrats!

I've been attempting to summon since the beginning as well, perhaps there is hope after all!

another fail.

70 something I think? Lost count.

Darn you trios.

Got my second a few days ago :3

I got lucky, really - beginning of November for my first, partway through March for my second. I think summoning after new releases/holidays ups the chances? I might be just imagining it but it seems like it does.

Took me a year and a half to get mine ^^

I successfully summoned both my GoN eggs via an Ice male. It probably really helped my luck that I got my GoN after they changed it to more chances with more Trios you have. I have literally over 200 Ices. Yes, I counted. blink.gif

I successfully summoned both my GoN eggs via an Ice male. It probably really helped my luck that I got my GoN after they changed it to more chances with more Trios you have. I have literally over 200 Ices. Yes, I counted. blink.gif

Wow. I only have two pairs, but I Summoned the other day with a Magma female.

I've tried to summon every possible time I've been able too since I got my trio (though I don't remember when this was) and I've had nothing but failure xP Congrats to others on their success. Share the luck ;P