elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

already have my 2 GoN's so thats it for me forever unless they raise the limit =P

Oh, how I dream of the day. ....No more summoning... No more fail brownies...

Oh, darn. Woke up. Back to watching the calendar for the next attempt.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

WHOHOOoooo! smile.gif

Finally my 2nd Guardian of Nature. *^-^*Only took me.. 3 years? Dunno whether to be happy or sad now. Happy that i got it.. sad that I cannot summon anymore. laugh.gif

Ah well.. now debating whether I freeze the s2 hatch or not....

Edited by Belisar

After a year and eight months of failures and actually not caring anymore I finally have my first GoN.smile.gif

Now to try for #2.

I finally got my first GoN two weeks ago after 2 years of trying.

Tried it today, the first attempt after the GoN egg. Guess what... Success! That's two GoN one after the other. The dragon which summoned it... AFA's Icicle, a female Ice. It's snowing outside my house at the moment...

I've got a Magma and an Ice. I almost grabbed a Thunder from the forums the other day but was outninja'ed. sad.gif

I really want to start summoning (despite how frustrating it seems to be, lol). I can't wait!

It took me about two years but I finally got my first GoN. Hopefully it won't take me another two years to get the second.

So earlier today, my Ice grew up (she was the last one I needed to have all three), and I hesitated a second right when I saw she did, and then tried the summon feature on her. And it worked.

I got my first Guardian of Nature on my first try ever ^.^

http://dragcave.net/lineage/pc2Z8

It's kinda weird how some people have tried ever since the summon feature was created and still don't have one, and someone else gets an egg on their first freakin try xd.png

lol, I don't know why I think it's funny... someday I'll try for another.

So earlier today, my Ice grew up (she was the last one I needed to have all three), and I hesitated a second right when I saw she did, and then tried the summon feature on her. And it worked.

I got my first Guardian of Nature on my first try ever ^.^

http://dragcave.net/lineage/pc2Z8

Congratulations! And we all hate you. laugh.gif I'm kidding, of course. Mostly.

Unsuccessful summon again today. If it fails again in a fortnight, I'll be able to put that nice shiny "I summoned for a year and all I got was this lousy badge" banner in my signature. dry.gif

Got my first GoN on my 8th attempt just now. (OMG!!!!)

Summoner: CB Ice male (I've been using magma in the past)

Trio counts:

Ice 26

Magma 21

Thunder 21

Congratulations! And we all hate you. laugh.gif I'm kidding, of course. Mostly.

Unsuccessful summon again today. If it fails again in a fortnight, I'll be able to put that nice shiny "I summoned for a year and all I got was this lousy badge" banner in my signature. dry.gif

See, you did summon something! xd.png

See, you did summon something! xd.png

Summoning a badge, alas, is not much of a consolation. >.<

I just failed yesterday. I've moved my resolution of getting two GoNs last year forward to this year. smile.gif

Congrats salmonbaby!

Now that I can't summon anymore, I kind of miss it, to be honest. tongue.gif I've been toying with the idea of releasing one of my adult GoNs and summoning again so I can have a frozen hatchie instead. But... I haven't decided yet. xd.png

I seriously wish GoNs could breed though!

Congrats to everyone who's had luck! Keep trying those who haven't!

Edited by StormWizard212

Summoned yesterday...

SUCCESS!!!

After 3 months of trying with only one trio. Honestly, I didn't even bothered to read the notice. I thought I failed since I don't have multiple trios. After a couple of hours I looked in my dragons and guess what I see there? GoN egg. I was really surprised. Magma male summoned it for me too, looking at the poll I guess they are lucky.

Oh my god! After more than two years of trying, I have FINALLY managed to summon my first egg! I was completely expecting the fail message when something looked different... man that was a long time coming xd.png

Now I just hope the second doesn't take over two years again!

I summoned again the other night - another fail. I've been summoning every 2 weeks since this shindig started and have zero GoNs for my efforts. I have relegated actually getting a GoN to getting a Holly - I suck at both, lol.

Those of you who've gotten frustrated after a few months or a year... keep your chin up, there are those of us headed toward year 3... wink.gif

Summon attempt #2. Fail!

And wow ... can't believe someone succeeded on their first try. That's amazing!