elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Part of me wants to try for another one right away after Meoko hatches and I have room but the other part of me is like, what if I am lucky again?

Also, who made the nice summoner graphic for the signatures?

OMG!!!! amasdgklasdjkasdf;!!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN TRYING SINCE THE ACTION WAS RELEASED AND I FINALLY SUCCEEDED TODAY!!! I almost fell out my chair when I saw the message. Seriously, I've tried religiously every 2 weeks for the past 3 years or however long it's been.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

I used a female thunder, however I constantly tried different dragons each time I summoned and different times etc. So it's completely random if you succeed.

I HAVE BEEN TRYING SINCE THE ACTION WAS RELEASED AND I FINALLY SUCCEEDED TODAY!!! I almost fell out my chair when I saw the message. Seriously, I've tried religiously every 2 weeks for the past 3 years or however long it's been.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

I used a female thunder, however I constantly tried different dragons each time I summoned and different times etc. So it's completely random if you succeed.

Congratz. Take a sparkler. Getting one is the fun. laugh.gif

An unsuccessful attempt yet again. Maybe I'll have better luck next time.

Edited by Darklight

Congrats!

(Wow, it's kinda alarming how I'm vicariously living these summon failures through you guys. Like, when I see familiar names go "YES, FINALLY SUMMONED AFTER 2 YEARS!", I'm all like "YAY! ... Wait, what. It's been that long? o___O")

laugh.gif

Way to go you ! It took me almost that long too - and I did it with a MALE thunder. (I think...) (I wish their page told you who did it !)

I still hope for another.

Just today I failed again.

Edited by fuzzbucket

I'm never, ever going to get one. ;;;

It's like the lottery. You can only win if you play. So keep trying. And trying. And trying. And...

It's like the lottery. You can only win if you play. So keep trying. And trying. And trying. And...

At this point it's like a compulsion.

I have to. xd.png

Finally got my first summon. My only CB female Magma pulled through for me today. I was pretty excited when it happened this morning. cool.gif

Well, I was able to summon one a year ago...nothing since.

I've only had one successful summon after the summon update

With my leap year success last February, I hoped this attempt might repeat that of one year ago.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

Oh, well. I just hope I don't need to wait until the NEXT leap year for my 2nd success! lol

Just summoned via my new CB ice.

No go.

):

Maybe next time.

Today I finally summoned my second one! biggrin.gif Yeey! I used my female Thunder, thinking ahh well, might a s well try.. nothing will happen anyway, but still I got to try.. And then, there it was!! I influenced it to be female so that I'll have a pair smile.gif I'm so happy now!! I wish all the good luck to the people who haven't yet succeeded in summoning theirs. Keep trying, don't give up! The first one took me 2 years and 2 months to summon, and the second one took me another 13 months! But it was totally worth it! wub.gif