elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ever since I got my first GON in September of 2011, I've never gotten my second. Just tried to summon a day or two ago and got to see that 'not successful' message yet again.

I thought I'd read somewhere that the likelihood of a successful summon would increase each time you tried to summon... I was really hoping on that. It was hard enough for me to get ONE Magma, Ice, and Thunder dragon. I don't want to collect a bunch of them. |: I wanted to just have one of each so they'd be special.

Do we have a badge for people like "I've summoned religiously since the option was created, where's my 1st GoN?"

Still unsuccessful... disappointing.

I'm into the 60's in my tries, I've lost count.

*flips table*

I swear to God, TJ has specifically coded my scroll so I can't succeed. sad.gif

Guess I ought to keep trying to hoard trios.

Try #56...

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg... but they are not successful."

That is no surprise. A few more tries and I will be starting my 3rd year of summoning... and a 2nd year of failures. tongue.gif

1/56 (first GON on try #22)

Edit: for math failure.

Edited by raindear

^ Woah... that's insane...

not to boast or anything, but if I didn't get mine on my first try, I probably would of given up after the next few times.

wonder when I should try for my second...

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

user posted image

Failed again today - my one-year anniversary! Yep, that's the new badge I created in honor of the event. It's not the prettiest badge, but hey, it's a lousy badge, and that's the point (if anyone else wants to use it, please feel free).

Edited by LibbyLishly

I can't wait for my Thunder to grow up- then I can finally start Summoning!

LOL, I daydream about getting GoN on the first try like Maggie. It's not going to happen, though, I can tell you that. laugh.gif

EDIT: Great banner, LibbyLishly!

Edited by Dimar

almost 4 complete sets of Trios, and outta the 8x i've tried to summon i've gotten 0 for 8

Finally got my first baby! OMG YAY!!!

I used my first magma female and pretty much didn't think I would finally get lucky after two years.

When I saw the success I literally yelled out in happiness and rolled around on the ground a bit. Yeah I was pretty excited. xd.png

I just tried Summoning for the first time- failed, of course. tongue.gif

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful."

0/3

The option doesn't appear unless you have room in your scroll.

So that's why the option went walkabout the other day, thanks wink.gif

I've yet to get one, not sure how many times I've summoned but been at it a couple of months at least sad.gif

*Fingers crossed for next time*

OMG I FINALLY SUMMONED AN EGG!!!!!

Only took me, what, over 2 years....???!

*does happy dance* yay!! biggrin.gif

sqeezes eggy wub.gif

I guess I'm quite lucky, just got my first guardian egg after trying four times, was actually expecting failure so my reaction was that's not the usual message blink.gif Then oh noo it's taking up a valentine egg spot unsure.gif Then joy biggrin.gif

Not even sure what gender of ice I used to summon it but it was an ice

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

UGH why can't this just be over

60 something tries, maybe 70 at this point. I lost count after 55.

UGH why can't this just be over

60 something tries, maybe 70 at this point. I lost count after 55.

Oh my. That must suck wink.gif