TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Are the eggs still dropping? I've decided to try to catch one again, but I haven't seen any eggs on the front page for a while...

Yeah there are still the hourly drops which last ~20 minutes. Then 5 min drops which only drop a few so extremely hard.

What do you mean, which part of it can't you do? I'm on a mac and I had no problem. I downloaded and installed Chrome (just google "download chrome" and it's the first result). Then I went to Preferences > "Under the Hood" > Content Settings > Images > Do not show any images. Log on to Dragoncave, hover your mouse over one of the eggs and press cmd+R to refresh. Wait for the loading circle thingy to go clockwise, then click like mad while having command pressed so you open a new tab. That's how I managed to get my four eggs, I had no luck at all in Firefox or Safari.

WOW!

i downloaded chrome and followed your advice on the settings... i got the last 3 eggs i needed in a matter of ONE MINUTE!

although lucky for me i downloaded it and got all sorted and ready intime for the huge drop thats on the hour.

FOLLOW THIS METHOD! it does work.

I don't think we're allowed a thread like that any more since even giving someone your temporary password is frowned on. But I'd be right there with you, hiring someone to help me catch a couple of new 'weens!

But I do it. I give a temporary password for my sister's scroll and now for mine. And thanks to one wonderful person now she has 4 of the new eggs and I have 2 4.

Big hug for the cather biggrin.gif

Edited by alliana1

My connection isn't the best, but I was able to catch my share of four eggs. I have not much to do right now, so if anyone needs help, I'll be willing to try.

Why should you need a catcher? Got 4 eggs right after the lag stopped and i must say, it's not that hard to catch an egg, even not with a slower internet connections. All you need to do, ist to click without looking.

I don't think we're allowed a thread like that any more since even giving someone your temporary password is frowned on. But I'd be right there with you, hiring someone to help me catch a couple of new 'weens!

(already said this.. But... anyway...)

There are some people offering capture in the speculations thread. biggrin.gif

It seems to be (I just went back to check - I think it is page 36 or 37) that we are no longer allowed to announce these things in public. For our own protection, I guess. So how can there be a thread ???

But I was offered by PM and I am one happy pumpkin !

Okay, am I the only one with incredibly bad lag? *kicks connection*

Congrats to the rest of you and all, but darn it! I wonder if I put some WD-40 on my internets, it would go faster so I could catch at least one?

Why should you need a catcher? Got 4 eggs right after the lag stopped and i must say, it's not that hard to catch an egg, even not with a slower internet connections. All you need to do, ist to click without looking.

I needed it because my connection to internet didn't work at all, but now when it's up again I at least get "sorry this egg has already been taken" to appear...

5 hours of using Chrome, no images/Java, spam clicking and still no eggs would disagree with your opinion that it's "not that hard."

Oh God Chrome is my hero.

I just got two in like five minutes. <3

PERFECT YESSS!

I only need one of each gender so I'm done!

Sooo. how are we supposed to catch one, when all I get is *click*... LAAAAAAAAAAG... *miss*

Wash, rinse, repeat.

I've been on the fence for a long time, but this is the final straw. If it's not fixed so that everyone can play, you may soon find that no one is playing.

After hours of epic fail, I got two. I think I will leave it at that and give others the chance with one less person trying.

Yay! TJ's eggs will hatch in just a couple of hours! I can't wait to see the babies! smile.gif Finally snagged my 3rd egg! Hopefully, I'll have 4 by the end of the release! I feel like I've been climbing uphill for about oh, 7 hours now, trying to get the eggs! ha ha I'm much less tense than I was though now that I actually have some! For me, anyway, this has been the roughest release so far! :S

I don't know why everyone's complaining about lag. It is the best I've seen it on a holiday.

I got three last night and the fourth today so I am calling it good and leaving the cave to the people who need the eggs. I wish y'all luck.

After hours of epic fail, I got two. I think I will leave it at that and give others the chance with one less person trying.

You are awesome - wish more people would think like this.

Yay! TJ's eggs will hatch in just a couple of hours! I can't wait to see the babies! smile.gif Finally snagged my 3rd egg! Hopefully, I'll have 4 by the end of the release! I feel like I've been climbing uphill for about oh, 7 hours now, trying to get the eggs! ha ha I'm much less tense than I was though now that I actually have some! For me, anyway, this has been the roughest release so far! :S

I still feel Valentines to be roughest xd.png

The lag here is so terrible.

My routine is as follows:

*refresh*

*wait 30 seconds*

*click egg*

*wait 30 seconds*

*LONG gone*

*repeats from start*