TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I managed to finally catch one smile.gif

Also tried my hand at getting a zombie. I am not even sure I did it right... but they all died. sad.gif next year I guess.

Where is this even located? I just searched firefox and nada.

I use Firefox too. Go to your toolbar, at the top of your screen. Where it says Firefox | File | Edit | View| etc.

Go to Firefox.

Select Preferences.

In the Preferences Window, Go to Content.

Uncheck "Load Images Automatically" & "Enable Javascript"

Resume Hunting.

You don't have to close the Preferences window to make the change take effect, they will on your next page refresh.

Well it's definitely dependent on something, maybe not just the proximity to the server. But catchers are evidence that people are affected less by the lag.

sad.gif either way, still no eggs.

I don't see how catchers are evidence of less lag... Well at any rate there's no way to prove it.

Hey, if non-frozen hatchlings are killed do they take up an egg space/hatchling space?

just breed this little cutie here, before turning it into an orphan haha^^ wasn't supposed to have one dead mummy but at least it has a zombie daddy xd.png

Lag cave is still horrid for catching but 2 of my zombie fodder hatchlings turned.

*cries into her pillow* buuuääähhhh user posted image

I extra set my alarmclock and now my super slow internet connection is killing me. And then there is this nice lag that gives my internet the deathblow.

plus I totally forgot about the time change. rolleyes.gif

ARG!! My sister got her first Zombie in her first try! D: She's so lucky. I wish i had the courage to kill my dragons, but it just breaks my heart. ;_;

Happy Halloween everyone. smile.gif

Turn off your automatic image loading and javascript in Preferences.

Images and javascript are required for trick or treating, though.

I don't see how catchers are evidence of less lag... Well at any rate there's no way to prove it.

Hey, if non-frozen hatchlings are killed do they take up an egg space/hatchling space?

Bad wording. I meant catchers are evidence that some people experience less lag.

How else do they catch so many eggs for themselves and others? blink

Almost 2:00 am and now no eggs. This is turning out to be a sucky Halloween.

And it goes on and on and on and on and on and on.... D:

>.<

teh lagg it kills me.

EDIT: I just found.. a 93rd trick or treat.. o.o

Edited by MidnightAngelFox

Wait...

How do you click on eggs when 'load images automatically' is turned off? o_O

the lag is killing me. i have been trying for 2 hours

i have never had a problem catching a event egg before today T^T

Wait...

How do you click on eggs when 'load images automatically' is turned off? o_O

The images turn into links.

yes - for 24 hours

Whew! Managed to catch a single one during the first few minutes, nothing since despite my best efforts and quick internet. Luckily I don't have anything to do tomorrow morning, so I can stay up a bit later to see if the lag improves.

To the spriter(s), you have outdone yourself this time. Creepy Halloween egg is creepy. o_O I can't wait to see what the hatchies and adults look like!

Happy Halloween, and happy hunting!

I finally managed to catch two of the new eggs. I have a pretty lousy internet connection but turning off the javascript and the images helped a lot. I could abandon my pigmy hatchling and go for a third egg but I don't think I will because I can never be sure that I'll get one. I also got the 92 treats, a Pumpkin egg, one Zombie of my two attempts and a CB Blue Dino so I'm happy now. To all of you who haven't got a Halloween egg yet, keep trying, for a while I thought that I would never get one.

Happy Halloween and good luck hunting!

Woah, umm, 93/93 anyone?? *pokes my basket* I just got a flashing white/green ball thing. It's the fifth down in the first column...