TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Oh, I thought majors meant something the individual users could do. Certainly some sort of in-site fix could do it, but I think by the time TJ finishes coding something like that, Halloween will be long past.

That's probably what he meant.

I'm just a bit frustrated and venting here. dry.gif

Blasted lag!!! Is two eggs too much to ask for? T.T

So far I've got 2/3. Pumpkin and Zombie. No new eggs... I guess I'll wait until "tomorrow," when hopefully the lag will have lessened.

EDIT: What do you do when you're locked on Halloween? Go on a killing spree!

Edited by ~!~

Well, I managed to catch three of the new eggs, so that's wonderful. biggrin.gif

On the other hand, I've tried three zombie attempts (on two white hatchlings and one vine hatchling) and got nothing besides a bit of guilt. I guess I'll use my last kill on an adult, even though I already have an adult zombie.

Let's see if this works.

Nope. So that's 0/4 attempts for me. Not very lucky, this year. Oh well! I have my new eggs. :3

Well, I got a cute zombie hatchling on my third try. Still, I'd give it away in a heartbeat if I could just get myself a couple of the Halloween '10 eggs.

I may be totaly wrong... and simply frustrated becaust of the lag... But what if... Just a suggestion... If all the eggs and hatchies that are dumped in AP on days like this... are distroyed? Code go Vanish (or they are set aside for the days following the holiday), and instead make the AP one BIG egg drop zone?

*still cant get stupid page to load...* 500+ people.... good gosh... dry.gif

Hey, anybody know if vampires can be turned into zombies? .A. It has the "Kill" action but I'm wary of trying it... So far, my zombie attempts have been 2 disintegrated, 1 dodged.

Also. HOLY FLADOODLES. I got one of the crusty eggs. Now just to try and grab one more...

Hey, anybody know if vampires can be turned into zombies? .A. It has the "Kill" action but I'm wary of trying it... So far, my zombie attempts have been 2 disintegrated, 1 dodged.

Also. HOLY FLADOODLES. I got one of the crusty eggs. Now just to try and grab one more...

Yep, my zombie hatchling was a vampire. *pokes Technus*

I cant even get one. I keep trying but it is going so slow! Going to be up late tonihgt! Do the new eggs drop all day or just in the early hours?

Umm.. I killed my dragon and successfully revived it.. but its not a zombie. D:

why?? D:

There's always a chance of it reviving as a normal dragon. :S

Also, don't kill it again. Remember, you can only revive once.

why?? D:

Ideally, "revive" is supposed to be used on dragons you want to come back normally. Zombification happens when you mess up. (Of course, when you fail completely the dragon crumbles into dust. Go figure.)

Tried my hand at zombification. Got 3 adults. 2 died permanently.

But having absolutely 0 luck with new eggs. It's lagging so much that all I see most of the time is just a white screen sad.gif!

why?? D:

three things can happen when you revive a dragon.

it can disintegrate, and stay dead.

it can be revived but something goes wrong, and will become a zombie.

it can be revived and will be whatever breed it was prior to killing.

the revive function is primarily to do just that... revive.

zombiism is just a nasty side effect