TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Wow! I just got that little ball, too. Just when I was getting ready to give up and go to bed. I wonder if that is the end now?

Right now I'm just glad I finished getting all the treats before the last one showed up xd.png

Man, I never expected both of my favorites charcters to show up in ToT! It's getting everywhere xd.png

Oh man could this be a clue as to the identity of the Halloween dragon?

I've done this and now I can't get any eggs to have even a link to grab them. (I'm in the ap right now since there are no new eggs...) is that normal?

Yeah. It doesn't work if you're AP hunting. I suspect they're straight image links, so when you disable images the link goes with it. That's not the case on the main cave, where there's both a link and an image sitting on top of it. Turn your images back on to AP hunt.

I just cuaght a 93rd!!!!!!

its a white ball that has lightning flashes!

That's so cool! How do I get eet?!

Two words: Google. Chrome. xd.png

Kinda not happy that Ive spotted scrolls with 6 of these eggs on them. Two being dead...I mean really? cant you give someone else a shot?

Well Halloween is apparently about grabbing as much as you can and hoarding things (from last news topic), so it makes sense to get 4, kill some, grab more.

...Samhain eggs!

Wait... the new eggs are called Samhain?

Also, if you kill an unfrozen hatchling does it take up egg space, hatchling space, or neither?

pffffffffft doc scratch why are you on dragoncave

we already have a bec pumpkin (what pumpkin)

we don't need two near-omnipotent flashing abominations

Doc Scratch is the reason for the lag, not the new eggs.

Any minute now, everyone's computers will explode.

Oh man could this be a clue as to the identity of the Halloween dragon?

Could what be a clue? The new trick or treat? XD

Ugh...okay, they keep coming out with treats...THEN:

You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found.

Come on TJ, if you are going to release new eggs keep them coming!!!

All the new eggs are gone

Yes, they are. But there will be more in three minutes.

Well Halloween is apparently about grabbing as much as you can and hoarding things (from last news topic), so it makes sense to get 4, kill some, grab more.

No...no it doesn't.

Anyway, I got the 93rd ToT as well, but I've not yet been able to snatch any of the new eggs. Lag is awful!

All these MSPA references please me.

cool.gif

i know, right?

also, haloclimb, wouldn't rose be responsible for exploding computers?

and shaydrasilversky, killing an unfrozen hatchling freezes it

Doc Scratch is the reason for the lag, not the new eggs.

Any minute now, everyone's computers will explode.

Quick! Grab your dragons and aim to Doc Scratch!

93 little things now... well, now I have one more to add to my long list of what to find xd.png

and taking the images out plus java helped... too bad the ap's different but eh, I didn't really care for the ap anyway right now

No...no it doesn't.

Anyway, I got the 93rd ToT as well, but I've not yet been able to snatch any of the new eggs. Lag is awful!

Why not? blink.gif

How else do you hoard as many as you can?

Wow. I can't remember lag ever being this bad, even for other events. I thought it might be my connection, but apparently I'm not alone. Hopefully I'll still catch some eggs, just might take a bit longer rolleyes.gif Can't wait to see what hatches out of em, anyway.

Can't help feeling down that all my zombie attempts failed sad.gif but never mind. I had really good luck last Halloween (one zombie, five pumpkins) maybe this year is someone else's turn.

Heh, it only took me an hour and 39 minutes to get one egg but I love the design to the eggs so I forgive the lag tongue.gif.