TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

i know, right?

also, haloclimb, wouldn't rose be responsible for exploding computers?

and shaydrasilversky, killing an unfrozen hatchling freezes it

/weeps at my failed references

At least only the cue ball will explode xd.png

Blah, being ignored in the flood of posts, so I want to ask again, if you kill an unfrozen hatchling does it take up egg space, hatchling space, or neither?

Yeah, lag is less worse for me now.

and I answred it already - yes it does for 24h wink.gif

HOLY MAGICARP. Disabling 'load images automatically' helps a lot! I now have four of the new eggs in two minutes, when before it was impossible to get one. 8D

To hoard more. After all, that's what Halloween is about blink.

That's not hoarding, that's being wasteful.

Yes, I think I also found a 93th treet!

Since yesterday afternoon I had 92 and all that day no other treats appeared.

Maybe it has something to do with the new dragons and if you have one you can find a 93th treet?

Yes, I think I also found a 93th treet!

Since yesterday afternoon I had 92 and all that day no other treats appeared.

Maybe it has something to do with the new dragons and if you have one you can find a 93th treet?

No, because I got it and I don't have one of the dragons yet. sad.gif

Eek! Happy Halloween everybody! So, limitations are 3??

No limitations on Halloween dragons other than as many as you can catch.

Okay…I’m happy to see new dragons this Halloween…but why weren’t they released at the same time Pumpkin breeding season opened? I’d think that most Pumpkin owners have bred theirs already by now (not that they’ll be allowed to continue doing so for much longer), so there won’t be many dropping in the Abandoned page anymore. The way I see it, this means that more people will have missed out on Pumpkin Dragons, because they didn't have a new dragon keeping attention divided between the Cave and the Abandoned page, rather than just on one. This means that more people who had missed out on Pumpkin Dragons so far Also, how long will these new dragons be out? This is just uninformed speculation, but aren’t there lots of members who have scroll-locked themselves by now, and won’t be able to get these eggs?

Edited by Pangaea

Now I'm getting kicked off game, says site too busy.

Dragon Cave is getting to where it's not much fun any more.

When ever I try for eggs, even when not a holiday, the page freezes when I

start clicking.

OMG nearly 500 people

the connection had to reset this is so bad

Edited by roxasxaxel

Like 8 zombie attempts, 4 dead dragons so far; and no egg luck either, LAG. Man, my luck sucks!

^How were you allows 8 attempts? I was only allowed 3 attempts and I have not killed an egg/adult or bit one in months.

OMFG every time I refresh I see the same three eggs on the main screen, This lag is so ridiculous... At least I got my Male/Female adult Zombies tonight though.

And Roxa, if you look at the failed screen page, there's actually 4500 people on the site right now. There's 485 on the Cave page, and 4100 on the Failed Attempt page. This is crazy!

Edited by RTucker

That's not hoarding, that's being wasteful.

In the words of the pumpkin dragon's creator, Christmas and Valentine's Day are about giving, but Halloween is about grabbing as much candy for yourself as you can.

this entire site is about hoarding

Noooooo just for a few seconds my internet got a little bit faster, now it is back to super slow. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Nyastara

i answered you, dear.

if you zombify an unfrozen hatchling, it is automatically frozen.

Oh, sorry, I guess I ignored you in the flood of posts o3o; Although I meant if it died and didn't become a zombeh. Thanks for the info Solanatsea.

To hoard more. After all, that's what Halloween is about blink.

Uh, in addition to being wasteful, you also don't get anything out of it except for irritating several multitudes of people who can't get a single egg, in addition to . It may be hoarding, but you don't have to make it cruel. Hoarding is gathering stuff to keep for yourself, not gathering as many eggs just to waste them away where they won't benifit you.

I'm envious of those people who have been able to snag four new eggs. I'm still trying to beat the lag and crowd to get one to start with.

Anyhow, what's up with the trick or treating stuff? Are there more? I was refreshing my page and got user posted image. :s

My adult dragons refuse to die ._.

I managed to kill two, but there are 5 others that avoided being killed.

So far I only have one hatchling zombified.

OMFG every time I refresh I see the same three eggs on the main screen, This lag is so ridiculous... At least I got my Male/Female adult Zombies tonight though.

Not the same three eggs.... Just the new holloween eggs.... *le sigh* Lag monster is killing....

BTW anyone know what page that holloween signature link was on? I think I shall put one in my signature, as well as find a Lag monster pic and put it there too....

If you guys are this peeved by the lag, you should donate. Ad revenue only covers enough to keep the site running smoothly under normal conditions (I guess, because the site does run smoothly under normal conditions). Right now, the site is practically being dos'd, and it (apparently) hasn't got the resources to stand up to it. More money means more resources, which means a site that can stand up to 600 people refreshing it like mad at once.