TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Got my four incubated, influenced and happily safe on my scroll. So, now I can update the Eggsmack gif.

Here it is with the code. I added the pumpkin egg since it seemed right.

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/8904/eggsmackhal10.gif

user posted image

And an extra leetle something biggrin.gif

user posted image

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/6836/spider2010.gif

Out of four, I only got one Zombie sad.gif Oh well, at least that is one! And two survived, which I am very happy for to!

Normally I got no problem catching eggs now I can't even get a single one. Every one of them I try for is taken before the page even loads ;_;

screw it im goin to bed if dragcave people have any sense they run just the halloweens all day and fix the lagg dry.gif

aww bumpers can't get one at all I try and then someone else gets it no fair.

that's the way the entire cave works, holiday or no. if it were any other day and you didn't get an egg because you didn't click on it fast enough, would you say "no fair"? no, because it's completely fair. the person that clicks first gets the egg. that's the way it's always been, and hopefully how it always will be.

Thanks for the new egg. They look great. smile.gif

BUT it would have been great if the lagg was fixed first. mad.gif It´s frustrating, I NEVER had so much problems catching eggs, like at the last 2 releases.

Yes, first try for a zomby and it's already a good one ^^

dult zomby on my scroll biggrin.gif

need to try with the othedrs now, becausez catchng an egg ... will just not work for the first comming hours

the lag is so bad, that I can't even get anything when I click, everything just stays as is, nothing moves.

Please tell me there is something you can do about this lag before I scream! My computer is froze and I want to throw it out the window! xd.png

I don't think there is, unless you FedEx TJ a faster server.

I think the 1337 new eggs have dos'd dragcave.

I don't think there is, unless you FedEx TJ a faster server.

I think the 1337 new eggs have dos'd dragcave.

There's always the option of dropping eggs in a different way.

It may help when the page is getting closer to loading by clicking and holding down ctrl to open a new tab so you don't need to be rerouted from the main cave. It worked really well for me after a couple tries.

This is definitely the worst I've seen the lag. No luck catching one yet. Hopefully I can, since I won't have many chances during the day.

GRAAAAWRRR don't have a single egg yet!!!!! Can anyone help me out, the lag is trying to make me self-destruct. It's ok if you don't want to, there are other more deserving people than me T^T but help would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: nvm, just caught two xd.pngD

Edited by Jaako

Happy Halloween everyone!

The new eggs look cool. biggrin.gif But, the lag! D: I don't remember it being this bad during Christmas and Valentine's.

All of the event stuff's been cool though. I loved the trick or treating, and I'm looking forward to, hopefully, getting one of the new Halloween eggs.

Successfully caught 13 eggs for 4 different people so far, plus 3 for myself <3

If anyone else needs a catcher, feel free to shoot me a PM with your scrollname and a temp password, and I'll get to you as soon as I can. :3

There's always the option of dropping eggs in a different way.

Oh, I thought majors meant something the individual users could do. Certainly some sort of in-site fix could do it, but I think by the time TJ finishes coding something like that, Halloween will be long past.

Holy cow-monkeys Batman. This lag is the worst I have seen so far. My pages wont even load and that is a first. o.o;;

Guess I may miss out on the eggs this year at this rate... Bummer. sad.gif

Thanks foe the new egg! I somehow snuck one. xd.png No zombies out of five tries though. sad.gif Next year I shall get one and a pumpkin! Thanks TJ!