TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I just cuaght a 93rd!!!!!!

its a white ball that has lightning flashes!

Hey! I just caught that one too!

whoo I just found another trick or treat oô did I count in a bad way or are there more than 92?!

I can try catching, if somebody is totally and utterly desperated, no guarantee tho ._."

I hate to be negative, but the lag the last few releases has been noticeably bad. I'll try it again tomorrow, which will hopefully be a bit better if excitement dies down. I'm sure 238428342 refreshes a second doesn't help.

Oh well - interested to see these creatures at any rate.

Well, that's what happens when the site's userbase becomes bigger and bigger. I've never seen 600 users refreshing the main cave at once before now, and I've never seen worse lag than this (aside from the Lagmonster attack, but that wasn't our fault).

"Is anyone else getting extra treats? I just got my 93rd..... " Me too!

If anyone is willing to catch for me, I will gladly give you a pumpkin, or several vampires, or anything else breedable you see on my scroll.

Huh. The number of people viewing the cave page is going down but there's no frickin' eggs to be found. What kind of whacked up logic is this? DX

I use Firefox too. Go to your toolbar, at the top of your screen. Where it says Firefox | File | Edit | View| etc.

Go to Firefox.

Select Preferences.

In the Preferences Window, Go to Content.

Uncheck "Load Images Automatically" & "Enable Javascript"

Resume Hunting.

You don't have to close the Preferences window to make the change take effect, they will on your next page refresh.

I've done this and now I can't get any eggs to have even a link to grab them. (I'm in the ap right now since there are no new eggs...) is that normal?

I was lucky and got 2 of the new eggs - and I live in Europe. Now my scroll's locked. I hope my Pumpkin and Vampire will hatch in time for me to grab more Samhain eggs!

One zombie attempt was succesfull, but I've lost one dragon. sad.gif

And there seem to be new ToT items! I'm so glad I've got the first 92 already!

OMG!! Sneaky TJ just snuck another treat for the trick or treat basket!!!

Was refreshing the main page, and there it was, a white ball that turns electric!

Ok, getting a Halloween dragon AND keeping an eye out for treats, in this lag?

Not really fair, TJ. sigh.

Woah, umm, 93/93 anyone?? *pokes my basket* I just got a flashing white/green ball thing. It's the fifth down in the first column...

Same here. tongue.gif

I just cuaght a 93rd!!!!!!

its a white ball that has lightning flashes!

me too .... blink.gif stares at her white lightning ball

*lol* we need to change the 92/92 halloween badge xd.png

Holy...

(curses)

And here I thought I was done with my basket. 93. xd.png Go figure. Guess I can Trick or Treat, considering that no matter how quickly I click, I can't get an event egg (trying for nearly 2 hours, zero luck).

Kinda not happy that Ive spotted scrolls with 6 of these eggs on them. Two being dead...I mean really? cant you give someone else a shot?

pffffffffft doc scratch why are you on dragoncave

we already have a bec pumpkin (what pumpkin)

we don't need two near-omnipotent flashing abominations

I've yet to catch one of the eggs.. same as everyone else, lag central. x)

Just successfully converted an Adult Female Red Dragon and an Adult Male Magi Dragon into Zombies ;p

GRR! Twice now I've had a treat pop up above where the eggs should be and bump them out of place. So frustrating.