TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Man, these eggs are hard to get! sad.gif I haven't been able to snag any yet! I usually can get at least a couple pretty quickly...

Are any types of Grown-up dragons easier to kill than others? Because this Maji Dragon just won't die... I want me a Zombie!

Woot! Just turned a pygmy hatchling into a zombie- not that i've seen it yet, since the load's so bad. I'm going to try for an adult, and keep trying to catch one of the new eggs.

There's always a chance of it reviving as a normal dragon. :S

Also, don't kill it again. Remember, you can only revive once.

Well that just sucks. I want a zombie. >_<

Kill and try to revive.

Thanks dude. I'll try that with my doubles or triples. =] But not until I get me one of the new eggs. The lagging is lessening up on my end.

I may be totaly wrong... and simply frustrated becaust of the lag... But what if... Just a suggestion... If all the eggs and hatchies that are dumped in AP on days like this... are distroyed? Code go Vanish (or they are set aside for the days following the holiday), and instead make the AP one BIG egg drop zone?

*still cant get stupid page to load...* 500+ people.... good gosh... dry.gif

lest I have a Zombie hatchie... Gosh are dragons hard to kill....

anyone having better luck in the cave yet?

Normally I got no problem catching eggs now I can't even get a single one. Every one of them I try for is taken before the page even loads ;_;

Yup. That would be a combination of lag and a bunch of people on at the same time.

Geez, why do you guys use uncommon (or just plain pretty) breeds as Zombie fodder? I won't name the dragon I used, but I will say it wasn't a Vampire or a Pygmy.

No zombies for me this year - one hatchling was revived, two others died forever, but at least I somehow managed to get one new egg! And I still can't believe I woke up at 6 a.m. for the hunt xd.png

Did my Zombiefying. Sadly, the water, black and purple crumbled on revival. But I zombied my Deep Sea! And the brother/sister hellfire pair proved themselves very nimble and dodged (they get spared the block for it). So, 1/4 zombies for me this year.

Also got 4 eggs nice and fogged. So happy!

5 zomby tries, one 1 was a succes sad.gif

but I got one, so at least I don't need to wait a year for it xd.png

and now ... let's try to catch an egg

will so not work with this slow thing of me ...

Can someone tell me how are people getting these eggs do to the lag as wishing a bit of help please

Can someone tell me how are people getting these eggs do to the lag as wishing a bit of help please

Well, the site is lagging for everybody, but someone will still end up being the someone who snatched the egg first. The game really hasn't changed that much, if the lag affects us all equally.

the lag is so bad, that I can't even get anything when I click, everything just stays as is, nothing moves.

^Yep, that's what I am experiencing. I've never had a lag problem like this. Sure, there has been episodes of lag in the past but I cannot recall it like this.

At least the users accessing the page dropped by 100. That should help.

Edited by Galaxygirl

I'm guessing it's the people closer to the server, or have better connections.

Seems that way at least. Most of the people I saw get 4 already are the ones who usually seem to get eggs from the AP and new eggs fast.

Am I the only one who hopes that TJ don't throw out a lot of eggs in the AP? Don't you remember last Christmas?

I think it's better this way. So please TJ, don't do anything. The lag is... horrible, but I like it more that way.