TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Geez, why do you guys use uncommon (or just plain pretty) breeds as Zombie fodder? I won't name the dragon I used, but I will say it wasn't a Vampire or a Pygmy.

For me, I've got lots of Vamps and can always get more. Plus I forgot to plan ahead for the zombies and my vamps had the best Zombie names smile.gif

Successfully caught 13 eggs for 4 different people so far, plus 3 for myself <3

If anyone else needs a catcher, feel free to shoot me a PM with your scrollname and a temp password, and I'll get to you as soon as I can. :3

Tried to PM you, but your box was full. I've been trying for an hour and a half, with no success. Turned off images, but no luck. (Still catching treats, too. Only 4 or 5 to go, I think.)

I'm guessing it's the people closer to the server, or have better connections.

Seems that way at least. Most of the people I saw get 4 already are the ones who usually seem to get eggs from the AP and new eggs fast.

So I guess the way you lessen the lag is to move to California. ninja.gif

Yaaay, I finally got 3 of them, and made two zombies. Successss. |D

Was just asking as I have not really had this problem before, but oh well guess will join everyone else and hope

Turn off your automatic image loading and javascript in Preferences. Lag was kicking my butt even with images turned off until I turned the javascript off too. Still took me about a hour though. Good luck!

Aim for a middle or left-hand egg, not the right-hand egg. Everyone is on the right-hand egg because that's normally the "newest" one, but because all the eggs are going so fast, you'll do better clicking madly on one of the other two (two of my eggs were middle egg clicks, I got to stare at their codes for at least five minutes each at the load bar of my window because of lag wink.gif).

So far, let's see... lots of lag, no new eggs yet, 5 dodges, 1 disintegration...

& a successful zombification! ohmy.gif

Now I can stop murdering my dragons & go back to egg hunting! tongue.gif

Edited by Siliskor

Tried to PM you, but your box was full. I've been trying for an hour and a half, with no success. Turned off images, but no luck. (Still catching treats, too. Only 4 or 5 to go, I think.)

LOL with everyone wanting one that isn't rare.

Happy Halloween _Z_ and everyone. Hope lag clears out for everyone.

Am I the only one who hopes that TJ don't throw out a lot of eggs in the AP? Don't you remember last Christmas?

I think it's better this way. So please TJ, don't do anything. The lag is... horrible, but I like it more that way.

I'm pretty sure those showed up because people didn't know about the 2-egg limit. There is no limit for these eggs, so I don't think that'll happen.

Okay, if I put my zombies near the top of my scroll will I be able to move dragons around them are will they just stay there forever?

I'm talking about after the tombstones disappear, of course.

Actually lag is terrible for me too tongue.gif Even being in California.

Someone caught for me <3

Who's up for moving out there and renting an apartment or house? We can all catch eggs together.

Usually when a site lags, sometimes it's cuz there's so many people on it at once. It's unbelievable. I just hope they can do something about this lag. This is ridiculous. I just started 4 months ago and I already got some pretty good dragons. I just want one new egg for this halloween. I don't want to hoard.

What surprises me the most is that my computer is usually super slow so good thing the lag on the site isn't just my computer. This sucks. DX

Well definitely thankful for the advice to turn off images and javascript. That actually helped out greatly. I at least got three out of four if nothing else. So, I'm happy.

Lag is killing me here too. This is supposed to be fun but I'm exhausted and miserable so why even do this then? sigh...

Cave is too laggy for me i will never get those eggs when the cave is like that.... And i have to go in 1 hour :/

How in the heck are you guys getting these eggs when it's lagging cats and dogs???