TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

I´m too slow to catch pumpkins too. I got them either gifted or bred myself.

I've been not seriously trying all day. I've only got two that I bred, but I have 9 CB ones, so it's not a big deal. xd.png

I tried for about half an hour. One was randomly but really kindly gifted to me, two were IRC FFA's, and one I caught from the AP. ninja.gif

Thanks so much for the Halloween event! Getting lots of trick-or-treats, but never seem to be fast enough for a pumpkin! *cries* I so want one! *crosses fingers and tries again* ...

I think I might give it a break for now and try again later. laugh.gif If I manage to catch one (hopefully!) it will be cherished - the first dragon of mine that isn't just a common one. xd.png

user posted image

why is there a jar of Vegemite among the treats

Because Vegemite is yummy!

Finally got home from work and on a much better computer. I can start hunting for harvest eggs now. biggrin.gif

Because Vegemite is yummy!

Marmite is yummier! tongue.gif

I only have 14 treats so far, on account of needing to sleep last night. Still ended up going to bed at 2am! xd.png

Marmite is yummier! tongue.gif

I only have 14 treats so far, on account of needing to sleep last night. Still ended up going to bed at 2am! xd.png

Uh oh, don't let Skins hear you say that. >w>

I've got 34 so far. Dx I'm tired, but I don't want to sleep. Pffff. I got started on this late :<

Gots my first animated one. :D It's the green blinking eyes. :3

And are there 91 or 92 total? ._.

EDIT: *stabs smiley*

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

24 now...getting tired.

I've gotten a lot of apples and spiders X.x I don't normally like spiders, but these are...kinda cute I guess.

All Trick or Treating are amazing! Thank you so much for them laugh.gif

By the way I saw this: user posted image

Can we take a leetle tree, too?

Gah, forgot to check yesterday at school and I miss the start of an event.

How many are there and how often are they dropping? I saw the first 18 on the first page.

I saw four pumpkins on the ap. ^^

I flipped, clicked on one, lots.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/AVM8

/hugs

My first pumpkin *_*

I'm glad you got it, Eillenore. wink.gif

I snatched it first from the AP, then abandoned again, coz I prefer 2nd gens for breeding next year. smile.gif

How long is the trick or treat event going to last?!

Lol, check the first post. Till the end of the Halloween.

evil mask made from treats user posted image

nicccccceeeeee >:3

That looks really nice, haven't gotten that yet. biggrin.gif

@alliana1: There were 2 of them earlier in the day. Both from '08, no idea how they got there though.

Gots my first animated one. biggrin.gif It's the green blinking eyes. :3

And are there 91 or 92 total? ._.

EDIT: *stabs smiley*

91. Gonna take longer than an entire day of watching on the minute to obtain 'em all.

When is the end of Halloween?! I doesnt excist here in the country i live dry.gif

My Pumpkin is a good girl. She gave me 1 pumpkin egg. Well, maybe, I'll influence it into a male pumpkin. And maybe, that's it. I'm trying to save slots for the new Halloween eggs this year.

But, on second thought, another pumpkin would be great. That one I could use to freeze. Yup. But, seem like my connection is so slow, so the chance to catch a pumpkin in AP for me is... sad.gif

Has anyone done the math yet on how long it will take to catch them all. I work for most of the day tomorrow so I should be heading to bed but I do have Friday off.

When is the end of Halloween?! I doesnt excist here in the country i live dry.gif

Nov 1.

Halloween is Oct 31.