TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Daft question - but do they only come from refreshing ? I'd go catch if I could find a way...

91/2 ? Ouch....

user posted image

And both my pumpkin pairs bred me pb eggs, yay cool.gif

very pretty ones I might add <3

Someone said 92...

Well Sock says 91, why would she lie?

my first event!

not sure how it works yet...but cool!

thanks TJ

Eh? How can it be your first event? You have cb Yules, Val '09, Snow angels, Sweetlings, Pumpkins....

I was checking to see if any of my red dragons could incubate yet, and found a broom on that page! xd.png lol

I think the treats apear roughly every 13 minutes. I have 4 now smile.gif this is fun. Thanks an everyone who made this little things for us to grab!

I think the treats apear roughly every 13 minutes. I have 4 now smile.gif this is fun. Thanks an everyone who made this little things for us to grab!

No, they apear every 11 minutes.

Shajana, I just snooped on your scroll, and realized that the halloween baskets have different faces! lol I'm slow!

Eh?  How can it be your first event?  You have cb Yules, Val '09, Snow angels, Sweetlings, Pumpkins....

Haha some of them go back to 2008. Well spotted.

This is what my basket looks like user posted image

How many different types are there, I've seen a blue one.

Edited by beetle

I'm very new to the site, so maybe someone could explain to me how does this event works? And does anyone know how many different treats there are?

Someone mentioned 90+ treats to be found, and as for how the event works, there's nothing to it...you just find all the treats you can before the time is up, which in this case is until Halloween is over. smile.gif

I'm very new to the site, so maybe someone could explain to me how does this event works? And does anyone know how many different treats there are?

No problem.

The treats will appear randomly around the site, on any page. Just click it, and it'll go to your basket. They appear every 11 minutes or so. Sounds like there's 91 in total (the Festival of Eggs one only had 30, I believe, so this is a lot!)

every 11 minutes a trick/treat will appear on the site; whether on your scroll, someone else's scroll, the main site, etc. just click on it and you'll get it

EDIT: pffft, haha, ninja posters XP

Edited by WaterScorpion