TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Got my second one. This weird little eye: user posted image

Me, too. xd.png

EDIT: Just got the poison apple.

Edited by WittyBanter

I have 19/91 of these fabulous treats so far, and 2 pumpkin eggs (1 pumpkin/pygmy and 1 pumpkin/pumpkin). I am so happy! This event has had me excited and so entertained all evening. I'm like a kid in a candy store!!

Thanks so much, TJ. I loves it!

Twelve minutes between treats. 12 minutes from the time you click on the last one, btw. So watch your time when you click, and then add 12 minutes so you know when your next treat shows up.

its a clutch of four! I thought they were gone for ever! werent they?

No, they're rare, most commons breed one or the lucky two, but event dragons anyways have more.

My pumpkins had 2 for the one and 3 for the other.

If memory serves me, the easter egg time was ~12 minutes between each egg, so I assume it's the same again for this event.

I think 12mins is correct, I timed my treat drops: got my 22nd at XX:30 and the 23rd at XX:42 biggrin.gif

On purpose, Diamond, or you aren't sure what to look for?

Anyone posted this one yet? user posted image

CUTE!

I was hoping to catch the kitty before going to bed, but it's just about 1am and I've got class tomorrow, so... Still this one was a good one to end on. I'm up to 38 so far!

Edited by Danne

On purpose, Diamond, or you aren't sure what to look for?

I did the Easter one and remember seeing eggs randomly around the site. But this time I don't see anything. I do want treats. Is there a tech thing I need to adjust or something?

Last one of the night for me. I'll catch the rest later. user posted image

I did the Easter one and remember seeing eggs randomly around the site. But this time I don't see anything. I do want treats. Is there a tech thing I need to adjust or something?

Make sure Java is one...that's all I can think of ._.

I bed to get to bed myself.

make sure java is enabled

people have been having lots of trouble with Chrome, as well

From previous posts:

Chrome doesn't work.

FF and IE work if you have Java turned on.

ninja.gifninja.gifninja.gif

Edited by jis99

Make sure you have Java turned on, for sure. I couldn't see the treats at work today, because we can't load Java to the main computer, where I'm stationed.

Keep an eye on a single page of the cave for a while, until you see something pop up (a little picture of some crazy thing or other), then click on that. If it helps, you can access my scroll and my jack-0-basket badge, and sit on my page and refresh until the icon comes up (bottom or top, usually), then count 12 minutes until you see the next one, wherever you are on teh site after.

Yey! Got my second pumpkin egg! Woot!

Now, one more treat, making a total of 23 tonight, and off to bed!

Happy Hauntingly Hunting, everyone!

I have two pumpkins, and I bred both! Both produced four eggs each!!! suffice to say, there are six more happy pumpkin owners somewhere out there! smile.gif