TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

This is so fun! I'm kinda sad that I probably won't get all 91 in the times that I'll be able to be online. But I'll collect what I can.

My first looked like a porch light with bugs flying around it. user posted image

EDIT: On second thought those may be little spiders.

Edited by beachbeagle

30/91. It's midnight for me, so I'm off to bed. Too much fun!! Thank you, spriters and TJ! You have helped me dodge responsiblity yet another time. xd.png

Happy hunting to everyone, and good luck catching your pumpkin eggs.

Good night!

a dragon embryo in a jar, fitting.

I was like.... whats an eyeball doing here then I click and then TADA I got my first trick or treat!! xd.png

I got three Pumpkins smile.gif

A Thuwed and 2 PBs which were gifts from a very awesome person!

xd.png Same with. The first one I got was the scorpion and I was wondering what it was doing on the front page. Then click I realized it was another one of those events.

I'm still amazed there is 91 (right?) sprites to click. I've only got 12 and by far user posted image is my favorite.

Those these lil treats are making seriously hungry for chocolate. xd.png

Edited by PinkyDragon

Mir first pumpkin gave me 4 eggs, my second two eggs. Kept one of each clutch and did send the rest to the AP biggrin.gif

my treat aren't scary enough wink.gif c'mon DC spriters, you can do better than that cool.gif

Why would the treats be scary? o.O

Lugia - a few people have done so, yes. :3

this is the worst time i've ever had catching at one AM, there are some seriosly fast people out there (or all the one's i've seen were trades or FFAs)

I've got 42/92 and a purebred Pumpkin egg so I'm satisfied with my achievements of the day. I'm going to bed now because in here it is 3:27 A.M.

Edited because I'm not very good at writing at this time of the day.

Edited by BlackSkullDragon

These are wonderful. Amazing job, I love every one I've seen! *applause*

Edited by Rettopyrrah

user posted image

why is there a jar of Vegemite among the treats

Because it's a trick. o:

I agree, there must be some seriously fast clickers out there. xd.png I've been trying to snag a pumpkin egg for 3 hours. sad.gif

I agree, there must be some seriously fast clickers out there. XD I've been trying to snag a pumpkin egg for 3 hours. :(

I've been not seriously trying all day. I've only got two that I bred, but I have 9 CB ones, so it's not a big deal. XD

Edited by Bernouli

How often there is a those collectibles? I just woke up and have few and I managed to get two nice pumpkin eggs smile.gif