TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

it was the christmas tree but he changed it. to an autumn tree now its a moon and a tree. which is funny cause about a week ago only when i went to edit the dragon placement on my scroll i found it was a palm tree

Ah ok thank you! smile.gif

OMG. This one is sooo awesome: user posted image

Oh yes!! I waited to catch this lovable kitty for about 3 hours, and finally is in my Halloween basket! I love this idea, but 92 are a bit too much to catch all... and I'd love it. So these little sprites will stay until 31th October?

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

Grawr, only got one so far. Pleasantly surprised to log in and found out another one of these events have started. ^^ There's 92 of them? Woah. Managed to grab all the Easter eggs last time round, but with Halloween coming up soon and finals underway, don't think I'll be able to snag them all. Do love what I've seen of them so far. c:

OMG. This one is sooo awesome: user posted image

I just got that one ^^

But I like this one user posted image better, hehe. (:

92 to catch? Gotta catch'em all biggrin.gif

And I've just realized (after an hour of hunting) that my Opera doesn't show trick-or-treat's images and I have to re-log using Mozilla (I don't like the foxxy, but if it's the only way to get the treats I'm in)

edit: I've just log in using the foxy and I've catch this one user posted image

Edited by Sharanay

I figured it out. Mozilla on my pc sucks and wont do it.. just got her something on IE

FireFox works just fine, just make sure that JavaScript is on.

I bred 4 PB 2nd gens, 4 Pygmy x Pumpkin 3rd gens, and 1 Pygmy x Pumpkin 2nd gen. Today was a good day. |D

Oh yes!! I waited to catch this lovable kitty for about 3 hours, and finally is in my Halloween basket! I love this idea, but 92 are a bit too much to catch all... and I'd love it. So these little sprites will stay until 31th October?

Yes, it is really too much. It makes fun but it is too much to catch.

It's up to 92 now? Earlier the word was 91... but I did find one a little while ago that I hadn't seen before, and I thought I'd found the images of all 91 before that.

I just caught the Green Manalishi! biggrin.gif

And…I also saw a Leetle Tree in the Wilderness. It's black with orange leaves.

I got 24 tricks and treats now, so anyone got an idea of how many there actually are?

92?

D:

That's a lot of F5ing...

It's 91 isn't it?

I've 27 this far... So it's still a long way to go until I've every single one of the tricks and treats..

But since I'm in school right now I've to start my work, hehe, break's over for me now... tongue.gif