TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Anyone have the smores?

Edited by Ninetails

This is so much fun! I have 28 so far, so there is a looooooong way to go! laugh.gif

I got a pile of BONES!! Weee!!

My dragons will be chewing on those happily

First piece. A red bat.

Anyone know how long it would take between 2 items appear?

about 11 minutes

My Pumpkin just bred four eggs in one go. I've never seen any dragon do that before ohmy.gif

Edited by Couragefan09

First piece. A red bat.

Anyone know how long it would take between 2 items appear?

Somewhere around 11 minutes by most counts. Mine have been 11-12. You have until Halloween (Oct. 31) to catch them all, and there are 91. Congratulations on your first!

I've only got 17/91 so far (ADD kicks in and who knows what I'm doing), but I'm really enjoying this event! My first treat was an orange candy, and my pumpkin breed two eggs!

Though, when I found the cookies I got really excited for a minute until I realized I couldn't eat them....however, I just now remembered I bought a cookie today and it's in my bookbag...huzzah!

Back on track, though, my favorite that I've collected so far has to be the gummy worms! user posted image

Edited by FireAngel73

My Pumpkin just bred four eggs in one go. I've never seen any dragon do that before ohmy.gif

its a clutch of four! I thought they were gone for ever! werent they?

Only event dragons have multi -clutches

congratulations, many have not been so lucky biggrin.gif

i just got a giant cauldron. do you have to click them to get them, or just be on that page?

and if you miss it, do you have to wait anoter 12 minutes, or does it keep appearing until you click on it?

I plan on staying up until i catch them all. hehe

But schooooooool.

... meh, stay up until I get this last one...

*wants to see more credits*

i just got a giant cauldron. do you have to click them to get them, or just be on that page?

and if you miss it, do you have to wait anoter 12 minutes, or does it keep appearing until you click on it?

It'll keep appearing. It'll appear on dif pages too.