TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Make sure Java is one...that's all I can think of ._.

I bed to get to bed myself.

Thank you! Anything else?

I had to reinstall W7 and all additional software after my computer crashed last weekend, so there are things still missing I may not be aware of. Working on that now. BTW, is having adblock on or off a factor, or which browser I'm using? (I use Chrome)

ETA: I installed, I reopened (my browser), I find treat! (the bottle) biggrin.gif

Edited by DiamondDragon

I apologize if this has been mentioned and it probably has, but my leetle tree is spookyfied

ON TOPIC!

Thank you TJ Hope to get them all!

Thank you! Anything else?

I had to reinstall W7 and all additional software after my computer crashed last weekend, so there are things still missing I may not be aware of. Working on that now. BTW, is having adblock on or off a factor, or which browser I'm using? (I use Chrome)

A lot of people are reporting not seeing the treats/tricks on Chrome. IE and FF are both working for seeing them, though.

You can also try:

1. Empty cache

2. Delete cookies

3. Restart browser

4. Try a different browser, if possible

5. Restart computer.

i looked at a dragon's page and see a cauldron and then i'm like "whaaaaaaat" then i was all "oooooooh i see"

I just love these little events. I'm trying to get them while trying to grab my hands on a pumpkin dragon but getting one is proving to be hard. DX

EDIT: And just when I posted this I managed to grab a pumpkin. W00t! xd.png

Edited by PinkyDragon

A lot of people are reporting not seeing the treats/tricks on Chrome. IE and FF are both working for seeing them, though.

You can also try:

1. Empty cache

2. Delete cookies

3. Restart browser

4. Try a different browser, if possible

5. Restart computer.

Chrome is working for me. However, internet in my area was down earlier tonight because of this crazy wind storm we've been having in the midwestern US.

Does adblock have any effect on this?

BTW, also bred one pumpkin egg from my 2 Pumpkin dragons. Would like to get a hold of another if possible, but that might not happen until next year. Plus I want to save room for any new Halloween dragon that might come along.

Edited by DiamondDragon

Blah, my little sister grabbed 3 pumpkin eggs with the intention of keeping two and promising the third one to me, in case I hadn't caught a second pumpkin yet. Well, I haven't, and she found out the 3rd one was purebred so now she wants to keep all three. Suffice to say I am not amused. Have been hunting for two more pumpkins for a few hours now on a sleep-deprived high.

Oh well, I have more treats than her XD Sibling rivalry at its best!

Re: the adblock

I don't think so. I don't have mine turned on (scroll-locked!), and I'm having no troubles. I'm working in IE at the moment, so all is well.

Well, with 50/91 treats/tricks, I'm calling it a night. I'll finish this up tomorrow.

Is the whole hunting thing considering "tricks and treats" or is there a scary trick waiting in the wings for us?

user posted image

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

More credits are up! Check the second post.

Is the whole hunting thing considering "tricks and treats" or is there a scary trick waiting in the wings for us?

You can catch both tricks and treats, so the whole thing, I suppose. :3

Seeing only 25 people in the main cave was pretty awesome. Come on little legendary eggs, please drop for me... Nine will take good care of you, I promise =P Let today be my lucky day!

With that said, I hope I can find the snake treat :D That one is awesome.

user posted image

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

I thought the saying was "It's all fun and games until someone loses a..." *bricked*

user posted image

I can't tell since my screen is kinda dark and old but is this candy too?

Mmm... Caramel-filled chocolate egg.

I thought the saying was "It's all fun and games until someone loses a..." *bricked*

Well...you know...censor dodging. *snerk*

Rat on a stick. Yummy.

Edited by blackdragon71