TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

More credits are up! Check the second post.

Oh wow...i already see I still have far to go. They all look wonderful, guys! Great job on spriting all these goodies! happy.gif Thanks!

This is my first DC holiday, and I'm loving it. laugh.gif I've collected a few treats but haven't been able to snag a pumpkin egg yet, I'll keep trying. xd.png

So, that is the finally tally the second post?

Nah, there are 91 treats in total. Bec is just updating a few every couple hours, and he said that was his last one for the night.

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

91, thats a lot.

Just bred my pumpkin and got a clutch of 4, haven't had that in a while.

Edited by Legry

Rhea, weren't you going to bed? tongue.gif

Two more catches, then I'm going to cash it in for the night.

Nah, there are 91 treats in total. Bec is just updating a few every couple hours, and he said that was his last one for the night.

T.T tell him to stop i think 91 may be plenty...

(personally i wish it was 90 cus that paint pumpkin annoys me with its smugness I hate that webcomic actully as it gave me a headache trying to read it and like everyone i know makes refernceces to it in a annoying meme way)

Hey, is this possibly one of the tricks, or just a glitch?

Got treat #4 (witch hat). I clicked on it and it appeared on my treat page, but there was a second identical hat still jumping around the page every time I clicked it or refreshed. This was happening for maybe a minute or two.

ETA: OMG, it's still there!!! It won't go away! I hope it won't affect my next treat! laugh.gif

Edited by DiamondDragon

T.T tell him to stop i think 91 may be plenty...

(personally i wish it was 90 cus that paint pumpkin annoys me with its smugness I hate that webcomic actully as it gave me a headache trying to read it and like everyone i know makes refernceces to it in a annoying meme way)

That wasn't really necessary. :\ He worked hard making that pumpkin.

how often are the treat being released and where, guys? huh.gif

On the main site pages (NOT the forum); once you click on one, the next will appear in 12 minutes.

Does anyone know why the image won't load for my basket? It just has the little X in a box. sad.gif

There are 3 different jack-o-baskets. The image for whichever one you have must not be loading properly from the images folder. If it's the same for everyone who has that basket, then TJ will fix it when it's brought to his attention.

45/91 and heading to bed. Will be back at 6am to complete my quest.

Happy Hunting everyone! smile.gif

There are 3 different jack-o-baskets. The image for whichever one you have must not be loading properly from the images folder. If it's the same for everyone who has that basket, then TJ will fix it when it's brought to his attention.

Oh, okay! Thanks for letting me know. biggrin.gif

Still trying to catch a pumpkin egg. rolleyes.gif