TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Marmite is yummier! tongue.gif

I only have 14 treats so far, on account of needing to sleep last night. Still ended up going to bed at 2am! xd.png

LOL! Marmite and Vegemite is something I just could never choose between. They both taste pretty good to me.

got 23/92. I'm just about to start work, so will be online for the next 8 hours. More treats!!

When is the end of Halloween?! I doesnt excist here in the country i live dry.gif

I also added Trick or Treating to the calendar so it shows up there and the bottom of the forum main page. ^^

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Has anyone done the math yet on how long it will take to catch them all. I work for most of the day tomorrow so I should be heading to bed but I do have Friday off.

About 17 hours of continously hunting.

Has anyone done the math yet on how long it will take to catch them all. I work for most of the day tomorrow so I should be heading to bed but I do have Friday off.

about 18 hours

About 17 hours of continously hunting.

Excellent, that gives a lot of time for everybody up until Halloween to get them all, thanks.

I suck at Math, I thought I'd be spending 24 hours getting them all.

It's 11 minutes between 'em right?

Seems to be. Which is...awesome? lol

54/91, and time to take a break/sleep/etc. Lots of fun so far, and I will definitely finish tomorrow. thanks TJ and all who made this possible.

With this event, I know that I couldn't find all items. It's too much for me. Well, in easter, I could spend one whole day for 32. But, really, 91. Wow, a lot. But it's really fun. And I'll be happy with all what I could get.

Thank you to all who are breeding pumpkin eggs. I just nabbed my very first one from the AP. =D

Also got my first treat, it looks like a Dragon mask and candy corns are the horns.

I'm so happy - got my first 2 pumpkin eggs from the AP, and, I got 10 items in my halloween basket. smile.gif

Can we catch the items today, on 28th of October, too, or it's the end of catching?

I can't see any items on DC pages right now, so I'm confused. blink.gif

Since the first one I have not been able to find another. I wonder if they are more difficult to find than the Easter Basket ones.

I think someone is playing a trick on me. Been waitng for hours for an egg to hatch so I can hunt some more. 3 days 11 hours, 3919 views. Still nothing? At least I'm getting goodies while I wait.

There's an 11 minute gap between finding the items. They go through the end of Halloween(Sunday). Takes like 17 hours of continuous searching to find all of 'em.

God, I wonder how long I had never came online in the forum... I only gotten one item in my basket and haven't found another YET.

I seem to have a "pumpkin" bucket tag on my scroll but my fiancee Envy Elric dont have it at all.

Can someone tell me why?

Edited by Edward Elric

There's an 11 minute gap between finding the items. They go through the end of Halloween(Sunday). Takes like 17 hours of continuous searching to find all of 'em.

Oh okay. Thank you for the info.

17 hours . . . wow that would take a while, lol

I think someone is playing a trick on me. Been waitng for hours for an egg to hatch so I can hunt some more. 3 days 11 hours, 3919 views. Still nothing? At least I'm getting goodies while I wait.

*goes to look*

That's a Sun egg. It can't hatch before 6am cave time. That's in 1.5 hours' time by my calculations.

Are there trees in the AP? Or why do some people has an tree on their Scroll (not the chistmas tree).

God, I wonder how long I had never came online in the forum... I only gotten one item in my basket and haven't found another YET.

They appear every 11 minutes so just wait a few.