TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

I didn't realize that treats could be found anywhere on the entire site! I thought it was just the front page and our scrolls! ohmy.gif I did find one on one of my dragon pages, but the whole site?? Yikes! They could be anywhere then! ha ha I have no hopes of finding them all, but I'm going to try! smile.gif

I didn't realize that treats could be found anywhere on the entire site! I thought it was just the front page and our scrolls! ohmy.gif I did find one on one of my dragon pages, but the whole site?? Yikes! They could be anywhere then! ha ha I have no hopes of finding them all, but I'm going to try! smile.gif

haha, yeah. i'm a habitual clicker so i've clicked most people's scrolls on this thread; i've come across treats that way xd.png

@kaya: the event lasts till halloween

it isn't a case of the treats being in different locations, it's a case of every 11 minutes, another one will appear, and it will be on every page until you click it.

I like this. Now I can focus 99% on failing to get a pumpkin! laugh.gif

...ugh. I wish I could actually catch one. Self-pity aside, though, I love the little trick-or-treat thing. smile.gif

Don't worry! If its time for the next one to show up, it will, no matter where on site you are. (So, basically, if you just kept refreshing one page at the right time, you'd still find them all).

Blue baskets are for spriters who created them; if you do recall, Marionetta who designed easter baskets had a special one, too.

if one shows up it will stay on every page you load after that until you have clicked it.

it will only be one every 11 min. regardless of where you are, so if you are on ap and 11 min is up it will be there, if it isn't clicked there and you go to your scroll it will be the same one there, or the cave, until you click it, then 11 min later another (Hopefully different one) will apear

Do the treats all come around again (I just realised that while I loved one I saw yesterday - I forgot to click sad.gif)

It seems they might move with you - I just saw one on my scroll the moment I clicked on one of my egg pages, and it turned up on the egg page as well.

Or maybe it was just lucky coincidence...

Haha some of them go back to 2008. Well spotted.

This is what my basket looks like user posted image

How many different types are there, I've seen a blue one.

a blue pumpkin basket? That'd be interesting to see. I have the one with a more scowly face than this one.

**wipes sweat** Thanks for clearing that up everyone, I was getting ready to say...! ha ha That would have been really hard, trying to search every nook and cranny on the whole site for treats!

Edit: Yeah, if someone has a blue basket, I'd like to see it! smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

user posted image

... is the last one a pizza? o_o

Looks like a dragon skull to me. :o

*kills emoticon*

Edited by MissK.

It's not necessarily 11 minutes for everyone. Mine appear every 13-15 minutes. The timing seems to vary a little from person to person~

Hello for all! I saw that almost all Dragon Cave players have their basket visible, and mine is like an unopenable image - link - http://dragcave.net/user/ladynessie I really don't know what's the problem? sad.gif I asked my sister, who is Dragon Cave player, too, and She doesn't know... Her basket is visible, too. Thanks in advance to all with the helpful answers.

edit

I got my very first two pumpkin eggs from the same parrents in the AP. <3

It's not necessarily 11 minutes for everyone. Mine appear every 13-15 minutes. The timing seems to vary a little from person to person~

For me it seems to appear every 10/9 minutes.

These are spriters' baskets:

user posted image - Bernouli

user posted image - Wynni

And these are known common types:

user posted image - I have this one, angry with the open mouth

user posted image - the angry one with the ordinary mouth

user posted image - happy one with round happy eyes

If anyone has different, post them, plz.

Edited by Outer Space

I can't imagine what the problem would be Lady Nessie...I couldn't see your basket, but when I clicked it, I could see the treats! By the way, what's that floating around in the little bown of soup? An eyeball or a skull? ha ha

Edit: Thanks for that Outer Space! The blue ones are really cool! smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

@kaya: the event lasts till halloween

Is that Oct 31st?

I'm sorry, I live in a part of the world where halloween isn't done... >_<

For me it seems to appear every 10/9 minutes.

You... are lucky. e.e It'll take me many hours more to collect these just because of the extra 2-4 minutes per trick or treat~