TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Are there trees in the AP? Or why do some people has an tree on their Scroll (not the chistmas tree).

it was the christmas tree but he changed it. to an autumn tree now its a moon and a tree. which is funny cause about a week ago only when i went to edit the dragon placement on my scroll i found it was a palm tree

user posted image - MURDERcomplexx

user posted image - SockPuppet Strangler

YAY! I caught one of Murder's and one of Socky's!!

*dances*

Is the only way to get the pumpkin eggs by breeding them/nabbing eggs that were bred?

Unless Tj decides to start rereleasing holiday eggs in the cave then yes.

Is the only way to get the pumpkin eggs by breeding them/nabbing eggs that were bred?

Yes. They appear to be following the same pattern as every other holiday egg - they'll never be dropped in the cave again, but they can breed true on their holiday.

They appear every 11 minutes so just wait a few.

obviously not. cause i havent gotten anything in over all day. other than a bucket with an item in it.

and my fiancee didnt even get that and we have been searching well over 11 minuets.

i want to know if anyone else has this issue?

obviously not. cause i havent gotten anything in over all day. other than a bucket with an item in it.

and my fiancee didnt even get that and we have been searching well over 11 minuets.

Are you using Chrome? Chrome doesn't work.

You need to use FF or IE, with JAVA enabled.

oh, since when did we start using bull's skull for Halloween? user posted image

It's actually a dragon mask.

~

Time between tricks and treats is randomized for people. :3

If it's taking longer than 15 minutes, clear your cookies and cache, re-start your browser, and then re-start your computer, and finally try a different browser (Chrome seems to not like this hunt). Do each of those if stuff still doesn't show up, not all at once. :3

~

*huggles Kanaye*

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I believe I am as well but am not 100% certain. I picked up one item a while ago and it seems like it has been well over 11 minutes. Haven't seen anything new. If I don't see anything in the next five min I know for certain something is screwy.

Are you using Chrome? Chrome doesn't work.

You need to use FF or IE, with JAVA enabled.

were using FF

Is there a point to collecting the tricks/treats on the site, or is it just for funsies?

Is there a point to collecting the tricks/treats on the site, or is it just for funsies?

Isn't the whole site just for funsies? :B

also if you look at scrolls, scroll down till the bottom. some are down there.

also if you look at scrolls, scroll down till the bottom. some are down there.

The trick or treat will actually stay on every page until you grab it, so if you don't look at the bottom of one page, it may show up at the top of the next page you click. But making sure to scroll down is definitely a good idea! :3

The trick or treat will actually stay on every page until you grab it, so if you don't look at the bottom of one page, it may show up at the top of the next page you click. But making sure to scroll down is definitely a good idea! :3

can it show up anywhere on the pages or normally only top or only bottom

we have 4 days left, if we manage to catch 23 treats per day, a full collection is totally achieveable rolleyes.gif

can it show up anywhere on the pages or normally only top or only bottom

Anywhere, so just go to a short page like the cave entrance and hit refresh.

I usually use FF, but the treats don't appear. I have to use IE to gather the treats.

Problem is NOTHING is showing up for me, but that one I caught earlier and me and my fiancee have been hunting for her for the past 50 minuets and nothing for her either

I figured it out. Mozilla on my pc sucks and wont do it.. just got her something on IE

OMG. This one is sooo awesome: user posted image

It really is!! I've been squeeing over it for a good twenty minutes :D

SQUEE X3