TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

...Are the treats still dropping? Because I got my first one literally a second before the downtime, and haven't seen any since then.

They're not popping up for me either, so it's not just you.

...Are the treats still dropping? Because I got my first one literally a second before the downtime, and haven't seen any since then.

Yeah, I just got another one. Best of luck with yours!

Yes, they are, Shadowflame. I just got one. I think the timing is more spaced out now, though.

How do you get the zombies? I was told they were available but wher?

Oh okay, that's good then. Thanks. Will continue looking.

Also, can harvests breed with harvests? Because if I breed them with pygmies, I'll probably only get pygmies. xd.png

Crash? I must have been absent in those exact moments. It appears the "new" dragon is being released. I certainly don't recognize the egg description. My Trick/treating will likely be delayed as everytime I try to click on a link (I can get to the main page fine) I get the white screen of doom for 1minute and 16 seconds before it says "Timed Out" in big letters at the top.

Can't get any treats, let alone the new eggs.

well only one revive out of five worked but I have a baby Zombie. HEHEHEHE!!! but the lag is keeping me from getting a new egg.

How many Halloween eggs we allowed to have, can not seem to find the answer and the lag is killing me.

They should be available through the end of the day tomorrow if you read what TJ posted.

And the only reward you get for collecting them all is the satisfaction it gives you. laugh.gif

I did read his post but I saw what others were saying and it appeared as though something had changed. I was confused.

Thanks for clearing it up and answering my questions. smile.gif

Um... I just got a 93rd item...

O 3o

Me too! It's nice looking. tongue.gif

Edited by DragonCavePlayer

Um... I just got a 93rd item...

O 3o

Uh-huh! *nods* Me, too. What's that about? blink.gif

Glad to see I'm not alone. (Though that would be cool. I'm special!)

Also, am I the only one who keeps getting logged out?

LMAO. Black Phantom, I'm in your scroll trying to catch for you-- you can't be logged in at the same time. Every time you log in, I get kicked, and every time I log in, you get kicked.

Mystery solved xd.png

I did too its a white blanking ball.

Got the same on, green flashing on a white ball. 93! laugh.gif

LMAO. Black Phantom, I'm in your scroll trying to catch for you-- you can't be logged in at the same time. Every time you log in, I get kicked, and every time I log in, you get kicked.

Mystery solved xd.png

Oooooooh...... wasn't aware that happened. Sorry, I'll log out now. XP