TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Like Nyastara, I'm hopingguessing 100?

I get paranoid alot.png and I do prefer even to odd numbers...

well only just woke up being UK time, got the 93d set timer and got 94th at the usual 11 minutes later. Timer is on second rundoen to 22 minutes and nothing further so far

That's SURPRISE me when I see another two, the flashy ball and the small cake, but I'm happy that I was able to collect them more smile.gif

Will there be more ? tongue.gif

Why does the same one keep showing up over and over again (for three 11-minute intervals in a row now). I don't need the vampire-teeth-dripping-blood so many times, thankyouverymuch.

ETA: And it won't disappear no matter how many times I click on it. dry.gif

Edited by Shadowflame

Why does the same one keep showing up over and over again (for three 11-minute intervals in a row now). I don't need the vampire-teeth-dripping-blood so many times, thankyouverymuch.

ETA: And it won't disappear no matter how many times I click on it. dry.gif

Close the window, open it up again, if that fails, quit your browser and open dragon cave again, if that fails, clear your browser data, then open DC again.

Close the window, open it up again, if that fails, quit your browser and open dragon cave again, if that fails, clear your browser data, then open DC again.

Okay, I did that and a new one appeared. Thanks!

Now I have three body parts. O_o

When I saw the sparkly ball I thought: "Oh no, more of them? How am I supposed to collect all of those? D:" But since it seems like there are only 2 new... Yay!

Maybe they are thrown out on a random time. So it could be that hours pass before the next one shows up... Maybe just before midnight today.. ^^"

I was like "oh nooooo!"

since I saw them when I awoke. thankfully,

there's only Two. ahh *relaxes*

I just wish I could snagg the new eggs I am scroll locked.

bad lol.

*headbang* I give up on the treats already. dry.gif Oh well, at least I have the little pumpkin icon on my scroll now, even if it's "empty".

lol, just realized something. The two extra treats moved the crossbones out from under the skull. lD

Too bad...I thought it was kewl like that. :P

I love the trick or treating. I've only just started and will never get them all but at least I have the basket!

Two more, you say.. okay, nice. But i hope there won't be more that that, becouse i won't be able to collect them after today! D: