TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Is anybody still getting trick-or-treat items showing up? I haven't seen one for over a half hour now, but I'm only 70 in. I'm worried it's over and I haven't finished :c

Some of the items are tiny and hard to see.

I'd suggest you look carefully on every part of the page, as I know I initially missed some.

Failing that - some browsers and adware blocks have presented problems so that people using these have been unable to find Treats until they changed settings/browsers.

I've just found another Treat, so they're still appearing.

In any event, good luck.

And happy Halloween!

I started collecting the treats/tricks very late, so I think I only have somewhere around 20. x__x Hopefully I can get them all before Halloween is done!

Are the Halloween dragons out yet? I'm seeing some descriptions I've never seen before in the Cave but I'm reluctant to pick them up in case they're just dragons I haven't seen.

79/92

*le sigh* But I shall defeat the little pixel pictures!! I shall trap them all, give them all names, and snugg them all when no one is looking!!! tongue.gif

Any my wee little pumpkin has hatched!! It is soooo cute!

So when it's 12am I can start killing my "Test dragons?"

O.o That sounds so mean..

ooh thanks for the reassurances. I should get my last 20ish in. Man I hate timezones lol. Though I second the mention of having seen none for the last couple time slots...I wonder if that means something else interesting on the server.

Are the Halloween dragons out yet? I'm seeing some descriptions I've never seen before in the Cave but I'm reluctant to pick them up in case they're just dragons I haven't seen.

no not for another hour

And so beings the countdown to the new halloween dragons!! Who will stay up late with me? ;3

And so beings the countdown to the new halloween dragons!! Who will stay up late with me? ;3

I will *high five*

Once they're out, TJ will make a topic about them. If you're not sure about descriptions, Google "DragCave Wiki" and peek around there and see if you can figure out what the descriptions belong too. :3

Two more hours actually until the site itself hits midnight

Only one. Dragon Cave is on Eastern Standard time, I believe, and it's 11:03 PM right now.

So when it's 12am I can start killing my "Test dragons?"

O.o That sounds so mean..

You could always sacrifice them now.

lol their flapping pace matches user posted imageuser posted image

look kinda like a 10 xd.png

Edited by dustloop

Try clearing your cache (and make sure javascript is still enabled) and make sure you look from top to bottom of the page. Might be the image is just placed in a kind of odd spot that's making it hard to see or something, because the hunt's not over yet. :3

I've cleared my cache and checked for Javascript. Still not seeing anything and it's been another twenty minutes or so. Any other suggestions?

Halloween 2010

Trick or Treating

Quite a few treats (and some tricks as well) have been scattered throughout the site. Think you can collect all of them before Halloween is done?

Event Breeding

Pumpkin dragons are now breedable and will be breedable until November 1st. Remember that there was no limit on these dragons, and that carries over to this year. In the words of the pumpkin dragon's creator, Christmas and Valentine's Day are about giving, but Halloween is about grabbing as much candy for yourself as you can.

and more...

I believe this is the topic.

Count me in.

*sits comfortably on his couch*

I'm staying.

I'm in too. Wewt!

52 minutes. :|