TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

66/92 arrrgh! Am I going to be able to get them all? My family keeps me from the puter so I am not sure if I will get them all! I hope I get all the ani's and the kitty!

how come you guys said 'half an hour tell midnight'? huh.gif according to the forum time, it's 10:33 PM, shouldn't it be '1 and a half hour'? blink.gif

65/92

and the tension grows as 12:00 nears

zombie fodder ready and able

how come you guys said 'half an hour tell midnight'? huh.gif according to the forum time, it's 10:33 PM, shouldn't it be '1 and a half hour'? blink.gif

midnight EST

Man, I'm so behind! Studying for midterms and all that.

How long is it between Trick or Treats?

I still haven't gotten a pumpkin either, and I missed them last year as well! I really need to get moving here.

Not long now! Watching Evil Dead II with fingers crossed. I'm all done with ToT so I don't have much else to do!

Good luck to all the hunters, both for Pumpkins and for possible Halloween treats. wink.gif Congrats for all those who have finished their buckets!

@ Ice: It's 11 minutes.

how come you guys said 'half an hour tell midnight'? huh.gif according to the forum time, it's  10:33 PM, shouldn't it be '1 and a half hour'?  blink.gif

The forum is on Central Time and the Cave is on Eastern Standard Time. In EST, it's under half an hour to midnight.

Edit: ninja.gif'd

Edited by Rosieknight

Cave time is east coast time, which means in 20 minutes it will be midnight by the cave and therefore time for some spooky treats (hopefully wink.gif ). I think the forum time is Central time...?

Oooooh ninja'd! Lol

Edited by IvoryRaven15

Man, I'm so behind! Studying for midterms and all that.

How long is it between Trick or Treats?

I still haven't gotten a pumpkin either, and I missed them last year as well! I really need to get moving here.

Somewhere between 10-15 minutes between each Trick or Treat drop. And if you sign up for the Halloween Gifting Center, you may be able to be gifted a pumpkin if you are unable to catch one.

I am sitting here waiting for the halloween dragons to come out. I will be up until they come out.

Trick-or-treat: 34/92 pathetic I know but I wasn't able to be on much until now.

I have nowhere near all of the leetle Hallowe'en goodies. xd.png And I'm excited to find out if anything's going to happen at midnight.

I snagged all the treats, got two pumpkin hatchlings, and if I can snag a couple of the new halloween dragons, I'll go to bed happy! lol IF there are new halloween dragons...

Actually, both are still on Daylight time until 2AM when Standard time takes over...

Daylight Savings time changes to Standard time on November 7th. Will have no impact tonight. 14 minutes to go! biggrin.gif

I snagged all the treats, got two pumpkin hatchlings, and if I can snag a couple of the new halloween dragons, I'll go to bed happy! lol IF there are new halloween dragons...

Oh StarClan, don't say that. There has to be a Halloween release.

will even have a release?

I sure hope so! The Vampires were Halloween '08, the Pumpkins were '09, so there's every reason to think that there will be a '10 Halloween dragon. We'll find out in about eleven minutes, according to my clock!