TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Glad we've still got a little time before they stop the treats, I've only got a few more to go~! laugh.gif

And the jelly beans were my last ones! Man I didn't think I would be able to get em all. Thanks Spriters and TJ!

As a heads up on breeding Pumpkins. There was a misunderstanding on holiday breeding last time.

When TJ last said breeding would end on a certain date, that meant at 12:00 AM on that day. So really, it ended on 11:59 the previous day.

If this holds true again. then Pumpkins will only breed until 11:59 P.M. October 31st.

Zill,

I plan on breeding my pumpkins on Halloween, so check the AP then. I can't say about anyone else, though.

Edit: LadyLyzar, how hard would it be to edit Z's copy of the blinking eyes to change colors every blink? (I'm just curious.)

Edited by Rosieknight

62/92. Hope I make it. My sister already has 92/92. She spent morning and night doing that and other stuff.

80/92

half an hour tell midnight!!! (well for TJ at least) and I am totaly going to try to get all the treats tonight, I can just dread the Lagmonster tomorrow!!

Lucky it'll be 3PM in my time when Halloween comes!

Because it's already here in Aussie!

I was only able to catch one pumpkin last year, so have nothing to breed.

Hope to catch at least two of the halloweens this year.

Eeep so there is a possibility that there will be another new dragon release? DX

Agh I need to figure out on this one because I was to keep my pumpkins while getting the zombie dragon too. Hrrm.. decisions decisions... least I got all the treats so I can take it a bit easy. n3n

if you have one you can still breed it They breed with the pygmy's

They breed with pygmies!

finally, finally got the winged kitty. only 6 left and less than 30min till midnight (for TJ anyways...for me its just 9pm)