TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

one more!!

Still gathering treats.

73/92 94 Currently.

I think I can finish this before this day is over.

Is it just me or did they start showing up sooner than every 11 mins?

Yay 87/94, I think I might actually get all of them.

OMG! Thankfully there seem to be no more surprises on the treat front...I was worried there for a second and almost regretting falling asleep.

If someone can confirm that there are still 94 then I will update my little badge for everyone to use.

It seems that 94 is the total you can get. I've been online nearly the whole day and didn't get to catch more treats than the 94.

Is trick or treat still on? I noticed the cave got much less laggy in the last hour, but I also haven't seen any tricks/treats anywhere in the meantime. sad.gif I was only up to about 45 or so.

The event ends today at midnight. If you need the correct Dragcave time this might help: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/NDDC.php

Edited by Nyastara

There, 94/94. I will miss my little timer & checking for a new treat lol. I got so used to checking.

Thank you spriters & TJ, I love them all biggrin.gif

So... can we still get the trick-or-treats tomorrow?

I think two days is a ridiculously short time in which to get 94 items. :<

Got the last 2! Am I correct in saying that the last ones are an electric orb and a pie slice, or are there going to be more?

It wasn't 2 days. This all started Wednesday afternoon. So 4.5 days

No, "Trick or Treat" will end tonight at 23:59EST. The event startet on October 27th...so you had plenty of time to get all 94 of them.

@Swizzle: I don't think there will be coming more. I've been online nearly the whole day and didn't found another one.

I only started ToT on the site on Friday afternoon (didn't notice earlier because of midterms). I am now 94/94

Thanks for this! The sprites are so lovely. :3

I got them all *dances a little* But I do not think I will be able to catch one egg. It's way to laggy

I know I'm lame but does anyone know how long it takes for them to reappear? I only have 53/94 and I really want to try and get them all, this is my first time. ;~;