TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

I've got 94 now. I wonder if that's it. I'm actually hoping for more. smile.gif

I just found yet another one. O_O A slice of cake.

94 of them now?

94 of them now?

yup that seems to be the latest count

94 of them now?

yep there are 94 ... the lightning orb user posted image and the piece of cakeuser posted image appeared today.

I think I would like two more...so the rows are complete. tongue.gif

Just in the regular site. AS long as you are logged in, on any page you are on. Click when you see it and you'll get it !

O.o I have 90/94!

I've got them all! But I have a silly happy pumpkin... i wonder if it could be changed to another one... them happies like to stalk me!

I think I won't reach 94, I have currently only about 70.

But at least I have my favourites; kitty, dino, pumpkin hatchi, dragon holding those yellow.. things? and candy bat which I just got, yayyy.

I've got them all! But I have a silly happy pumpkin... i wonder if it could be changed to another one... them happies like to stalk me!

I don't think so..what do you think will happen if TJ agrees to that...woah a lot of other users would want their baskets changed too. Na, I totally doubt that.

Is trick or treat still on? I noticed the cave got much less laggy in the last hour, but I also haven't seen any tricks/treats anywhere in the meantime. sad.gif I was only up to about 45 or so.

If someone can confirm that there are still 94 then I will update my little badge for everyone to use.