TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

I've cleared my cache and checked for Javascript. Still not seeing anything and it's been another twenty minutes or so. Any other suggestions?

are you using chrome? chrome decided to crap out on me and I had to use FF instead

81/92

And less than an hour to go!!

*pokes balloon dragon* hatch NAO or I'll abandon you >.<. Do as your purple friend! Who hatched at 3 23 D=

And so beings the countdown to the new halloween dragons!! Who will stay up late with me? ;3

im staying up! can't wait. :3

I've cleared my cache and checked for Javascript. Still not seeing anything and it's been another twenty minutes or so. Any other suggestions?

I had that problem all morning. I was using Chrome, and switched to Firefox. For some reason, my Chrome wasn't allowing me to see the pixels. I only had about 12, and I hunted from them all yesterday evening. Now I have almost 50.

I will go back to Chrome once the drop starts. I like it much better than IE or FF.

I'm dead tired, but I wouldn't miss the live release for all the sweets in the world. tongue.gif (Especially since I missed 10-10-10)

Wild guessing: I'm hoping for a candy or chocolate dragon... or perhaps a "witchy" one (I'd pair them up with magis if they'd breed like rares... or pumpkins if they're little dragons as well) Ooo, it's so exciting! biggrin.gif

52.. nah, 48 minutes and counting.

Edited by Valfaris

Wait.. A Halloween drop? O.o What? Do they do this every year? O.o

EDIT: Ohai _Z_.

Edited by Ninetails

This will be the last verbal warning.

No Spam

No one likes spam, it clutters the board, so don't contribute to the problem. Messages that do not contribute to the topic or forum are considered spam and the poster will receive a warning.

biggrin.gif My first time actually being on for Halloween, I hope this somehow makes up for '08 and '09 lol

Wait.. A Halloween drop? O.o What? Do they do this every year? O.o

EDIT: Ohai _Z_.

At least until now... also for Christmas and Valentines.

It's only 8:30 here so I'm staying up to see about catching some of those first eggs. wink.gif

I've got 68/92 of the treats so far, so I'm getting there - slowly.

Wait, the treats stop appearing when Halloween comes? D:

No, you still have all day tomorrow to catch them. :3 They go until October 31st 11:59 PM EDT.

And who said the event was going to end now? I thought we had all day tomorrow too. o_O

Edit: ninja.gif 'ed

Edited by Mystic_Solara

*looks at _Z_'s avatar* If I'd been thinking, I would have had the eyes change color between blinks.

Oh well.

A few more treats to go, but hopefully I'll get them while egg hunting.

No, you still have all day tomorrow to catch them. :3 They go until October 31st 11:59 PM EDT.

Awesome laugh.gif