TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Actually, both are still on Daylight time until 2AM when Standard time takes over...

In the US Daylight Savings time doesn't end till Nov 7th this year. I know in several countries though that it does change tonight, so just keep that in mind.

Good luck catching everyone! biggrin.gif

Well, TJ's post does say 'and more' so... lol And I just got hit with some major lag! Ugh! Not now, not now, not now, damnit! >.<

69/92. Hard to believe that just this morning I only had 16. xd.png

Holy cow. o__o How long is the delay between one showing up and the next?

I was able to snag one pumpkin (my first) and get all the little goodies. It would be cool if they released new dragons though.

I've got two quick questions. They might be noobish so beware. biggrin.gif

Anyways, the first one is when will the treats stop showing? Tonight which is the 30th or tomorrow night which is the 31st.

Second question is do we get something for collecting them all?

Thanks.

Still no Halloween pumpkins.... want to get some more ... they are soooo cute wub.gifwub.gif

DC has become very laggy for me in the last few minutes. @__@ Seven more minutes till midnight, hoping we get something~

I'm tossing candy around so you guys do not make me close this topic. I prefer it stays open for those still catching the trick or treat release.

I've got two quick questions. They might be noobish so beware. biggrin.gif

Anyways, the first one is when will the treats stop showing? Tonight which is the 30th or tomorrow night which is the 31st.

Second question is do we get something for collecting them all?

Thanks.

They should be available through the end of the day tomorrow if you read what TJ posted.

And the only reward you get for collecting them all is the satisfaction it gives you. laugh.gif

The forum + cave are lagging for me, the cave blocking has been disabled... the signs of an eventual new dragon... the ground is crumbling, and the hearts of the masses pulsating... what will it be?

What the O.o Am I the only one who sees eggs without their descriptions?

I think we done made the cave asplode. blink.gif

Edit: No, Ninetails, I saw them too.

Edited by omgitskairi

I caught mine before the site crashed ^^;

I would've had I not stupidly grabbed a hatchling that locked me! -headdesk-

...Are the treats still dropping? Because I got my first one literally a second before the downtime, and haven't seen any since then.