TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

I got it too and now I'm going stay up and see if there are more. smile.gif

TJ is a sneak.

That's what the white ball is. tongue.gif

....Hm

Now that this new ball thing has shown up, I'm starting to think that there's gotta be about 96 trick or treats total. I mean, it seems kind of odd to have them set up in rows of six and then to have an incomplete row at the end. I don't know, maybe it's just me?

I'm betting that white blinking cue ball has something to do with homestuck. lD

Its blinking patter is so similar to Bec and Dr. White or whatever his name was.

But still didn't expect another cool item~

....Hm

Now that this new ball thing has shown up, I'm starting to think that there's gotta be about 96 trick or treats total. I mean, it seems kind of odd to have them set up in rows of six and then to have an incomplete row at the end. I don't know, maybe it's just me?

The Easter eggs had an incomplete final row, so having less than six in that last line is definitely not out of the question. On the other hand, a lot of people mentioned that incomplete row bugged them (myself included), so maybe there are extra treats snuck in to fill it out. I kind of hope so.

Finally got the ninety-third treat.

I should really spend more time on DC forums so I know what the heck's going on. /facepalm

The Easter eggs had an incomplete final row, so having less than six in that last line is definitely not out of the question.  On the other hand, a lot of people mentioned that incomplete row bugged them (myself included), so maybe there are extra treats snuck in to fill it out. I kind of hope so.

Ah, I see. I wasn't around for the Easter event so I wouldn't have know. But incompleteness and odd numbers bother me. If there aren't three missing treats then I hope there's at least one more so I'm not hunted by the odd numbers!!

I thought I was finished, when I had 92/92...But randomly tonight I seem to have found a 93rd, (a flashing ball of some sort) and a 94th, which is a slice of pie. I wonder if there will be more,...Also it seems to be dropping once an hour past 92/92, not sure if this is correct though

I was actually just coming here to see if anyone seen the new treat. Anyone got any idea on how many more may be put in?

94 was the cake for me too. Seems we get them now in the same order. ^^