Qwackie

Cats

babe, accidents happen. there have been cases of snakes getting out of their cages and eating neighbor's pets. which is the reason i would never get a snake in fear of one of my other animals getting hurt/eaten. no matter how cute they are.

Most snakes wouldn't be able to hurts pets/ kids. Unless you or your neighbor let pet rats or other very small animals run loose around your house.

I suppose you don't drive anywhere, either, considering the staggering chances you could get in a car wreck and die.

actually i don't. but that's because i can't get a handle on the amount of traffic where i live. there's too many things i have to pay attention to at once for my brain to handle.

and this has gotten waay off topic.

LOOK KITTIES!

user posted image lynx as a kitten

user posted image shima as a kitten

user posted image this is sable when she was fairly young

i need to get more pictures of the other pets in the house.

1 cockatiel

2 ferrets

3 cats

Parrots are such wonderful pets and friends to have. They are incredibly underrated as companions.

Unless you have a problem with high pitched noises wink.gif My Dad has two. And I do think they're lovely - for short periods of time. But there comes a point when the noise they are making is just physicaly painful for me.

The Grey talks a lot more than the Amazon does. She does a wide range of impressions as well, although the one of the garbage truck reversing is the one that always seems to send people into a panic ("Oh God, we haven't taken the trash out! Hang on, wait, it isn't garbage day is it?")

My kitteh is wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

She has the prettiest eyes. One brown, one blue, not too dark a color but not too bright either. Her fur is so soft and white. She is more cuddly, to me, then any dog (put that in your pipe and smoke it cat-haters).

I WUB MA KITTEHZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have Two bearded dragon, one male one female.

They both 5 years old and sooo sweet^^

Aww they sound super cute! I intend to get a beared dragon one day when I have my own house. biggrin.gif My mom's afraid of reptiles.

Hmm... this reminds me of my favorite thing about cats. They're by nature remorseless killers. At the moment I don't have room for a cat. Next time I get one I'll have to find some feeder mice for it to "play" with. It's just so adorable watching their killer instincts in action.

Hmm... this reminds me of my favorite thing about cats. They're by nature remorseless killers. At the moment I don't have room for a cat. Next time I get one I'll have to find some feeder mice for it to "play" with. It's just so adorable watching their killer instincts in action.

That could be considered animal abuse.

You're talking about live mice? Cats torture their prey, usually flipping it around and playing with it before killing it. Why not a toy? You really don't want to cause these animals senceless pain. They're ment for snakes, snakes get the job done quick.

My friend gives her cat exercise with a laser pen. That also lets us see hunting moves . X3

That could be considered animal abuse.

You're talking about live mice? Cats torture their prey, usually flipping it around and playing with it before killing it. Why not a toy? You really don't want to cause these animals senceless pain. They're ment for snakes, snakes get the job done quick.

not all cats "play" with live mice. cats can get the job done just as quickly as snakes can. all of my cats "played" with mice they had just caught and killed. even if they dont kill right away the cat is just doing what its instincts tell it to. most of the time the mouse's back is broken so it might not feel pain. we should not personify the mice and call it animal abuse. thats what i think.

not all cats "play" with live mice. cats can get the job done just as quickly as snakes can. all of my cats "played" with mice they had just caught and killed. even if they dont kill right away the cat is just doing what its instincts tell it to. most of the time the mouse's back is broken so it might not feel pain. we should not personify the mice and call it animal abuse. thats what i think.

Saying an animal feels pain is not personification.

I could throw some live baby mice/rats in with the roaches. They'd eat them, but it would be a slow horrible process for the mice. Doesn't mean I should.

help me with my eggs? Please?

Help ME PLEASE!!!! ohmy.gif

Eggspam is not allowed.

Edited by NixAyum

Saying an animal feels pain is not personification.

I could throw some live baby mice/rats in with the roaches. They'd eat them, but it would be a slow horrible process for the mice. Doesn't mean I should.

Snakes aren't that quick. Besides, the point here is to teach kitty to kill it faster. smile.gif YEs you can do that.

Snakes aren't that quick.  Besides, the point here is to teach kitty to kill it faster. smile.gif  YEs you can do that.

Thats true. The use of feeder mice or other feeder animals is vital to the development, honing, and maintance of instinct in animals. cool.gif

I have pets. I shall list them.

Lestat, a long-hair German shepherd boy, he'll be five next August. He's really smart. He can open doors and jump through hoops. He barks but he's never bitten anyone, or anything for that matter, except for sticks, which he loves to chew and chase. He gets along well with all our other pets, and is scared of strangers, fighting, our oldest cat, and storms.

Bandit a male Norwegian Forest cat, he's eight or nine, I dunno. He's really cool, He hunts a lot, and often leaves half-eaten woodland critters to rot on the sidewalk. His nicknames include: Bandito, Sir. Bandit, and Mr. Bandit.

Sundance or "Sunny" is a male Ragdoll cat who's about three or four, I dunno. I lose track. Anyhoo, Sunny boy is named by my mom, after some cowboy or robber or something. He's such a fat cat, but he's also very big so he doesn't look as fat as he is, even if it's mostly fur. Speaking of his fur, it matted once and he was shaven. He looked like a lion. He also is missing his lower left canine tooth. His nicknames include: Sunny, Toothless, Chubby, Crybaby, Squeaky, Obesity-Epidemic, Baldie, Greedy, FuzzBucket, and Psycho.

Siegfried or Siggy [Pronounced: Ziggy] is our newest baby, he is a 7 month old Himalayan boy. He is an absolutely insane hyperactive lunatic. He bounces and pounces and hops sideways, he dashes and crashes and falls of things. He is the most tolerant of all our cats, which means he doesn't run and hide if their is even a hint of visitors. He has an extreamly fluffy tail that rivals a raccoons. His favorite food is popcorn. His nicknames include: Ziggy, Bonkers, Zigger, Crazy, Zigzy, and Fuzz Creature.

2 dogs [zoey [spaniel mix]- my mom 's dog and serria [yellow lab]- my oldest sister 's dog]

i got 2 cats [kiki [amercian short hair] and kira [main coon]]

zoey love bark at squirrels

serra love sleep and bark

kiki is outside cat

kira is inside cat and she is main coon and she love play

Edited by merlin 2

@wolfclaw: Your pets have such cool names. cool.gif What made you think of them?

Lestat I just thought of, I think it was from a movie I saw part of us when I was like 4.

Bandit is named so because he would hide behind bushes and jump out at people. My mom named him.

Sundance is a name my mom came up with, I think it's a cowboy or robber in an old movie I never saw.

Siegfried is callled so because 1. He has stripes like a tiger, and Siegfried is a dude who did shows with tigers in las vegas. 2. He runs in zig-zags, so his nickname, 'Siggy' is pronounced 'Ziggy' 3. When we went to get him, we didn't tell my dad, so my mom told him she was going out to get cigarettes, so 'Siggy' is a fitting nicknames.

I have a Cali, my calico kitty (creative name, eh? haha) and two cockatiels, Chief and Scout... they're my babies and I love them all :3