Carnivorous M.

Describe-A-Dragon!

Stone Keeper Forever ~ Perhaps, on account of being almost constantly inanimate, this hatchling is often mistaken for a statue or a figurine. Maybe they have had adventures in this way, or might have being mistaken for a statute by a user of magic led to their inability to age? Who knows?

Anyway, even if you aren't interested in my suggestion, Write That Description!

~~~~~

I'm open to suggestions!

My dragons with pending descriptions:

Tebre of the Black-Cap, Ina of the Black-Cap, Mugo of the Black-Cap, Nelron of the Black-Cap, Tela of the Black-Cap, Miwe of the Black-Cap, Blizzardcliff, Iciclesea, Destined To Love, Feathered Daisy, Semberal, Redema, Tainted Snow, Three-Legged Medic, Dre'cam, Silent Healer, Sage of the Sea, Roaming Rose, Contrary Caoimhe, Klavir, Cremation on a Pyre, Golubica, Labudica, Aretnai, Alluran, Quirky Quicksilver, Dulled Diamond, Iasc Beag, Stuama, Zlatna Ribica, Dark Serma, Tuisceanach, Megan's Hoof, Foggy Diamond, Grey Holly, Lyrical Sphere, Dulled Fortune.

Edited by HeroHorse

Burn All the Empires -Write that description!

~~~

Due to his dark coloration, this Two-Headed dragon much prefers hunting during nighttime, where both heads can blend into the shadows and stalk unsuspecting prey. He spends almost all nights hunting, and what he doesn't eat himself he brings back to the cave to feed those who are less fortunate or less skilled in the prey-catching arts than he is.

~~~

Open to suggestions~ ^-^ Check to see if the one you want to suggest already has a description.

Currently pending are: Doubleface, Geminishadow, Amethystsplit, Leafsplit, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Shadyflower, Flowerytea, Shadowytea, Teasinger, Rosytea, Asamipetal, Crescentflight, Clarissefang, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Thaliaspark, Ymirflight, Salmonblossom, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Daylightflight, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Cristasparkle, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Crowwind, Tinyriver, Jamesflight, Jessieclaw, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Calypsoshine, Toxicthorn, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Amethystfire, Piperblossom, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, and Dovepaw. And there are probably some I've forgotten and/or some have been approved when I wasn't looking. lol

Cometstreak~ write that description

I am open to suggestions, most of my first dragons Darkas to like Harathgar have descriptions pending

(Nutela Peanut(pending))

Nutela Peanut is known for her overwhelming love of peanuts, she craves them, cries for them, writes poems about them, does what ever she can to eat peanuts. Elder Terra did not now what to name the poor dragonet, Reega had been pestered often to leave her post and gather peanuts for Nutela, and Elder Lyf was not presented with shinys on her birthday as was custom, but was given a peanut with little gems put into it, the ultimate sacrifice for Nutela. Even now in her prime Nutela Peanut lives up to her name, and has been working on a personal peanut garden to satisfy her needs.

Edited by flame249

Nutela Peanut -Write that description!

~~~

Cometstreak refuses to think of himself as an Albino dragon, rather, he believes with all his heart and soul that he is truly a Whiptail dragon. Because of this, he's often seen simply as a blur of white streaking past, hence his name. He hasn't yet managed to outrace his Whiptail 'brothers' and 'sisters', but that's never stopped him from practicing. If anything, it's only made him more determined to be the very best, like no dragon ever was. He's even come up with a theme song for himself that he often belts out dramatically while he's training.

~~~

Always open to suggestions!~

Currently pending are: Amethystsplit, Leafsplit, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Shadyflower, Cometstreak, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Thaliaspark, Ymirflight, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Crowwind, Tinyriver, Jamesflight, Jessieclaw, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, and Feathercloud. And there are probably some I've forgotten and/or some have been approved when I wasn't looking. lol (Maybe I ought to take a break? Nah. XD)

Sugarfluff- Describe that Dragon!

~~~

Flashfrost Intenta-Dorkface is the son of Stormfrost Intenta-Dorkface and Tumerik Enigma, although he was raised by his aunt Diana Intenta-Dorkface and her mate Delvoth Stronghunt. His relationship with his birth parents is rather strained, as they still have no real interest in treating him as their son, and he is angered by this.

As a hatchling Flashfrost thought that perhaps if he was a hatchling forever his parents would love him, so he searched the clan's library for "freezing" magic. He stumbled upon not the magic to stop the growth of hatchlings, but ice magic. He eventually figured out that it was the wrong magic, but by this time he had grown to love wielding ice and snow magic, so continued to learn it.

His final attempt to gain his parents approval came as a young adult. He showed them his growing power over the element of ice, but when they were unimpressed he flew into a rage. His rampage over the countryside left swathes of land under deep freeze for weeks.

I also described his father so that they match.

Stormfrost Intenta-Dorkface is the son of the elders Dewfrost Intenta-Dorkface and Alexis Veda, and is an elder in his own right. He is a softly spoken, and rather small and lightly boned for a male white dragon. He is well known for his delicate, steady movements. His steady handwork has allowed him to perform invasive surgeries that other white dragons find too fiddly for their hands and thus can not perform. His healing magic is also very advanced, due to his youth spent traveling the world studying under white dragon healing masters.

His mate is the Magi dragon Tumerik Enigma. While he loves his mate he has never been particularly fatherly, and as Tumerik also lacks much maternal instinct, they chose not to raise any of their children. Only one child of theirs remains in the clan, a son named Flashfrost Intenta-Dorkface, who was raised by his aunt.

Stormfrost was given his name due to the storm that was raging outside when he hatched.

Rooreth Firenits, Alexis Veda, Sylexion Maru, Echo Monsoon, Gildarex Fog, Puku Thuma, Nurrowin Moonglow, Uzarah Malflame, Dewfrost Intenta-Dorkface, Sumire Sufaurn, Larkspur Oskana, Delvoth Stronghunt, Narani Moonglow, Peroth Maru, Sheldon Lee-Cooper, Preeth Deschain, Abubakar Garai, Fenuku Chenzira, Masa Oota, Ernest Yellowstone, Virtue Vinbred, Ryuu Stormfront, Amery Telnet, Lucas Naive, Iruma Takahashi and Ah and Un D'Hippo are described.

Cynrik and Vasska Inquisitor, Zip Dustclaw, Loki Eventide, Meara Summer, Emphemeral Oasis, Diana Intenta-Dorkface, Autumna Pride, Faranath Noon, Toasty Bluule, Letta Oasis, Galbraith Stronghunt-Dorkface, Z'aurei Ieuzes, Lolth Eventide, Prishon Oasis, Talith Maru, Donsainga Hoofang, Valan Crystal, Oreo and Ryuuno Twomind, Hallow Illuminais, Jevash Sirenstar, Valero Aegis, Guther Triggerhappy, Stormfrost Intenta-Dorkface and Flashfrost Intenta-Dorkface are pending.

There are some others with descriptions, but they are being redone.

Raburesu Love-Is-Dead - Write that description!

Does this little hatchling enjoy its undead state and revel in it? Or do they long to be still alive?

~~~

Like all Sweetling dragons, Sugarfluff absolutely adores anything sweet, but his favorite (and how he earned his name) is flavored sugar that has been prepared in such a way that it forms a fluffy, cloudlike texture. You can usually tell him apart from the other Sweetlings in his cave by the fact that he's the only one constantly covered in this "cottony-candy". He says he's "saving it for later".

~~~

Currently pending are: Amethystsplit, Leafsplit, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Shadyflower, Cometstreak, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Thaliaspark, Ymirflight, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Goldfishsplash, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Moonlightwind, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Crowwind, Tinyriver, Jamesflight, Jessieclaw, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Sugarfluff, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, and Feathercloud. And there are probably some I've forgotten and/or some have been approved when I wasn't looking. lol (Maybe I ought to take a break? Nah. XD)

Healingbreeze - Describe that Dragon!

Perhaps he uses his healing magic by breathing on the wound?

~~

Raburesu was once a normal frozen green hatchling. He would have remained that way, if he had not made a fatal mistake on the worst night possible. The planets align a certain way once every few centuries, and that night zombies are at their strongest. But Raburesu and his friends decided to sneak out of the cave, and dared each other to enter an old ruin.

One such friend was a female autumn hatchling just a few months from adulthood, named Zen, who went in first. When Raburesu heard her scream, he was the only one to run to her rescue. He ran in without looking for danger, and leaped right at the zombie dragon who had Zen's limp body in its jaws. Raburesu's death came seconds later. But the zombie did not eat either of them. They awoke at dawn, changed.

Now they live chained in a deep dungeon, miserable and feared by all. And on the night they are strongest, they mindlessly strain at their chains, desperate to kill and spread their curse.

edit: I described the other hatchling zombie I have to match him (btw I know he's ungendered I just think of him as male)

There was once a time when Zumbaimn was different, she can remember it. She was an Autumn dragon, only a few months from growing up. She had a future, a love interest, and friends. But those friends betrayed her, dared her to do something that was far too dangerous, and it killed her. She has been like his so long now that those friends names and faces have become hard to remember, all except one. Raburesu, he changed as well and remains chained just out of her reach. If she could reach him, she would rip him limb from limb, but he is just a few feet too far away.

So she lies chained in the dark, waiting in misery for the one time every few centuries when she gets the relief of unconsciousness, and her body tried to rampage on its own.

Rooreth Firenits, Alexis Veda, Sylexion Maru, Echo Monsoon, Gildarex Fog, Puku Thuma, Nurrowin Moonglow, Uzarah Malflame, Dewfrost Intenta-Dorkface, Sumire Sufaurn, Larkspur Oskana, Delvoth Stronghunt, Narani Moonglow, Peroth Maru, Sheldon Lee-Cooper, Preeth Deschain, Abubakar Garai, Fenuku Chenzira, Masa Oota, Ernest Yellowstone, Virtue Vinbred, Ryuu Stormfront, Amery Telnet, Lucas Naive, Iruma Takahashi and Ah and Un D'Hippo are described.

Cynrik and Vasska Inquisitor, Zip Dustclaw, Loki Eventide, Meara Summer, Emphemeral Oasis, Diana Intenta-Dorkface, Autumna Pride, Faranath Noon, Toasty Bluule, Letta Oasis, Galbraith Stronghunt-Dorkface, Z'aurei Ieuzes, Lolth Eventide, Prishon Oasis, Talith Maru, Donsainga Hoofang, Valan Crystal, Oreo and Ryuuno Twomind, Hallow Illuminais, Jevash Sirenstar, Valero Aegis, Guther Triggerhappy, Stormfrost Intenta-Dorkface, Flashfrost Intenta-Dorkface, Raburesu Love-Is-Dead and Zumbaimn Zen are pending.

Edited by Zephyr_Drake

Joy Brightstripe - Write that Description!

How does she feel about being a Red Stripe from White Stripe parents?

~~~

Like all White dragons, Healingbreeze's healing magic is quite strong. Unlike the other Whites in his cave, who channel their magic through their staffs, his magic is a bit different. Whenever another dragon or even the occassional human comes to him for treatment, he uses his breath to cure what ails them, hence his name. Thankfully for his patients White dragons aren't known to be fire-breathing types!

~~~

Currently pending are: Amethystsplit, Leafsplit, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Shadyflower, Cometstreak, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Thaliaspark, Ymirflight, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Goldfishsplash, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Moonlightwind, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Crowwind, Tinyriver, Jamesflight, Jessieclaw, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Sugarfluff, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, Healingbreeze, and Feathercloud. And there are probably some I've forgotten and/or some have been approved when I wasn't looking. lol

Frostglow - Write that description!

Any hobbies or interests that would give her the name Frostglow? Given she was born in the desert, has she seen/experienced snow?

Tulip can be classified as a typical girly-girl. She likes cute things, pretty things, the color pink. She enjoys the sound of her name, the majority of it being flowers (Dorkface doesn't sound so pretty though). Tulip doesn't really care about prestige so coming from the Dorkface line hasn't really influenced the way she lived but she did manage to start a long line of Dorkfaces.

First description. I fail so hard TuT

Open to suggestions!

Pending: Tulip Orchid Azalea Dorkface

Xan Toblerone Zyx Baron Darigan - Write that description!

Maybe he has a secret fondness for chocolate and sweets, but doesn't want the other dragons to know because he thinks it'd ruin his "tough guy" image?

And your description is good! Not all of them have to be whole novels of a dragon's life story. :)Hers was the first description I wrote and I like to think I've improved since then. XD

~~~

This Moonstone dragoness recieved her name because she was born in the wintertime and her owner said that the little hatchling's coloration "reminded her of frost glowing on a moonlit winter's night". Curiously enough, Frostglow lives in the desert area of her owner's lands and has never actually experienced snowy weather. She sometimes wonders what it would be like, but at the same time she's heard that snow is cold and wet, and so she's content to just wonder about it.

~~~

Currently pending are: Amethystsplit, Leafsplit, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Shadyflower, Cometstreak, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Thaliaspark, Ymirflight, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Goldfishsplash, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Frostglow, Moonlightwind, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Crowwind, Tinyriver, Jamesflight, Jessieclaw, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Sugarfluff, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, Healingbreeze, and Feathercloud. And there are probably some I've forgotten and/or some have been approved when I wasn't looking. lol

Ospreyflight - Write That Description!

What inspired her name? What is she like?

-

Always open to suggestions!

Naltair - write that description.

You know something fun to do? Write a sentence in the description box - don't think too hard about it. Now you're not allowed to change or remove it. If it's nonsensical, the rest of the description must somehow justify it.

Oh, gosh, I have many pending. Wanna point to a growing critter (not the white)?

Edit: That was tricky.

Lake Laogai is one of many dragons living in a large but secluded alpine network ruled by a king. There is not a conspiracy to overthrow that king. There is not an evil secretariat and a bunch of his agents covering up a long-running war outside the network borders. And that secretariat and his agents absolutely do not capture people who oppose them and interrogate and brainwash them in a series of secret caverns. Lake Laogai developed her potent and unusual toxin early, though her barbs are still tiny. She accompanies the "counselors" in the caves and is tasked with jabbing misfits and criminals and other unsavory types who disturb the peace in the kingdom. It is said that if the Earth King invites you to Lake Laogai, you should be honored and accept the invitation.
Edited by dirtytabs

Lake Laogai- Write that Description!

Does it spend its time trying to convince the other dragons that certain things like war and strife don't actually exist in the hopes of keeping its home cave peaceful?

Or if that one already has a description pending then how about Moondoge when it grows up?

~~~

Ospreyflight already has a description, so I went ahead and picked the next dragon on my scroll, Coalstrike. ^-^ And just for fun I used Dirtytabs' idea. c:

Sometimes you feel like a nut, and sometimes you don't. Though Black dragons are known as voracious carnivores, Coalstrike's favorite things to eat are nuts of all kinds. Walnuts, almonds, pecans, all of them. He knows where they grow best in his territory and will readily attack anyone or anything he feels is a threat to his snacks, especially squirrels. Those thieving rodents really drive him nuts.

~~~

Currently pending are: Amethystsplit, Leafsplit, Coalstrike, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Shadyflower, Cometstreak, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Thaliaspark, Ymirflight, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Goldfishsplash, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Frostglow, Moonlightwind, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Crowwind, Tinyriver, Jamesflight, Jessieclaw, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Sugarfluff, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, Healingbreeze, and Feathercloud. And there are probably some I've forgotten and/or some have been approved when I wasn't looking.

Amethystsplit- Write That Description!

What caused is to have two heads? Does it fight with itself often?

Lake Laogai: One rainy spring day , a little egg was born. In it, was a little baby dragon. It was part of an experiment and was, at first, named MCuz9. MCuz9 was taken away from it's mother, Voidclaw, and brought to a mysterious cave. This cave was on the shores of a small lake known locally as Lake Laogai. There, MCuz9 hatched and grew. Soon, other dragons started visiting his cave. They wanted to fight the young dragon so they could have his territory. MCuz9 didn't like this, so he tried to convince the, often much larger, dragons that war was non-existent and they could all live together in peace. The other dragons thought about it and agreed with his proposal. He was crowned king and the elder dragons decided to name him Lake Laogai, after the lake itself.

The point of this game is to write descriptions for your own dragons, not someone else's, so for you I'd say:

Cazu Marzu Tastes Like Heaven - Write that Description!

What does he like to eat? Is he picky or will he eat anything he can catch/find?

~~~

Amethystsplit already has a pending description, which is why I've listed him in my posts, so I went to the next dragon on my scroll, his daughter Violettwin.

Like her father, this dragoness also has the gift of prophecy, though her gift isn't quite as strong as her sire's. It rarely manifests itself, and when it does it's usually nothing more than a vague impression of what should happen next. Meager as her ability is, she still tries to use it in a way that's helpful to others whenever she's able. Her Gilded Bloodscale mother scoffs at the pair's 'mystical hokum nonsense' preferring to seek a more rational and logical explanation, but secretly tries to follow their predictions without them catching on.

~~~

Currently pending are: Amethystsplit, Violettwin, Leafsplit, Coalstrike, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Shadyflower, Cometstreak, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Thaliaspark, Ymirflight, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Goldfishsplash, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Frostglow, Moonlightwind, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Crowwind, Tinyriver, Jamesflight, Jessieclaw, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Sugarfluff, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, Healingbreeze, and Feathercloud. And there are probably some I've forgotten and/or some have been approved when I wasn't looking.

--

@Dirtytabs- Oooh, nice job and awesome reference! :D

Edited by Denwayasha

Dauntlessblaze - Describe that dragon!

--

STARTS WITH M AND ENDS IN ICK is a dragon chock full of sass. He enjoys entertaining other dragons deep below Cumberland Lake with his strange and erratic dances. In these dances, he moves his body in a jerky fashion, almost as if he is prancing through the tides.

He is rather loud with a giant mouth. He is also extremely sweet and loving toward others. His best friend is a Tsunami dragon named David Bowie, and they have splendid adventures together, dancing amongst the waves.

--

Over 450 of my dragons are described so please check first. Only describing the first 1500 of my dragons (the first three pages if you are on the 500 dragons per page view; aka the rainbow area of my scroll.)

Ino Sangre, Sakura Sangre, Temari Sangre, Sasuke Sangre, Gaara Sangre, Jay Robijn, Scarlett Robijn, Luci Robijn, Rubius Robijn, Beezle Robijn, Slender Heart, Jeremy Wade, Unluckily, Kankuro Sangre, Scattered Constellations, It’s a Bowie Thing, Sixtrah, Autumn Peng, Swim Jett, Isis Midnight Priestess, Laylabelle, and STARTS WITH M AND ENDS IN ICK are all pending.

---

Wow, it's been about exactly a year since I've last posted in this thread. I'm excited to play this game again.

Bulldog Grand Slam~ WRITE THAT DESCRIPTION!

open to suggestions

(Astra Duskblade (pending))

Astra Duskblade is known for her warrior like nature, surprisingly she gets along quite well with Guardia Shieldblade, despite her Guardian dragon oath to only protect and never fight. Astra was the last of her hatching group, and Guardia was a few years older than her, Astra greatly respected Guardia but her desire to fight and battle for sport made them great contenders in the first few years of their lives. This persisted until Elder Lyf intervened, making them realize that Astra fought to defend and Guardia defended to fight, working together now Astra decided to share the last name of Guardia 'Blade'.

Darkas to Harathgar plus Nutela Peanut all have descriptions pending

Edited by flame249

Astra Duskblade - Write that Description!

How was she found? Does she have any special relationships with any other dragon? Does she have any unusual habits?

For the most part, Xan is a typical Seragamma Wyvern: a vicious, ruthless, effective hunter. He does however have a peculiar weakness for chocolates and sweets. It is unknown where this love for sweets originated, but it is suspected that Xan's father was involved. Easter, Halloween, and Valentine's Day are among his favorite times of the year. However, Xan believes other dragons won't take him seriously if they knew about his penchant for sweets so he tries to hide it from them.

Open to Suggestions!

Pending: Tulip Orchid Azalea Dorkface, Xan Toblerone Zyx Baron Darigan

Possibly Reserved: Wraupylp Burcanius, Yuki.....Darigan (sorry, too lazy to look up the full name uwu)

Reserved: Za'Quinne, vy'Bel Emir Wynter (I should probably get to these....)

Pisces Fefnir - Write that Description!

~~~

Much more laid-back than his older sister, Dauntlessblaze is barely fazed by his parents' reputation. While the two siblings both train hard, he focuses more on having a good time than sticking to a strict regimen. As such, some of his 'training' includes pulling extreme stunts with his friends, attempting to sneak sweets, particularly muffins and cakes, from the cave's kitchens (he calls it "recon practice") and generally trying the patience of his instructors. When it counts, however, he can be depended on to defend his home cave just as well as the best of his fellow Dauntless dragonFaction members.

(Here's his sister's description for reference: Dauntlessfire)

~~~

Currently pending are: Amethystsplit, Violettwin, Leafsplit, Coalstrike, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Dauntlessblaze, Shadyflower, Cometstreak, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Thaliaspark, Ymirflight, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Goldfishsplash, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Frostglow, Moonlightwind, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Crowwind, Tinyriver, Jamesflight, Jessieclaw, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Sugarfluff, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, Healingbreeze, and Feathercloud. And there are probably some I've forgotten and/or some have been approved when I wasn't looking.

@Denwayasha

Blazingjumper - Write that description!

(I'm sorry for lack of suggestions. I've been off the description game and I'm super rusty with ideas. I'll get there.)

---

Bulldog Grand Slam is a vicious and ruthless racing dragon. He only cares about one thing: winning. He tears through the skies, black and fiery scales blazing in the sunlight. Each time he wins a race against the fastest racers in all of EG's Cave, he basks in the defeat of his enemies. He gloats and brings great sadness to every competitor.

He frazzles his competition to such an extent, that every one of them loses their next race without fail. Bulldog takes great pride in bringing ill fortune upon them. His remorse is overshadowed with success.

---

Over 450 of my dragons are described so please check first. Only describing the first 1500 of my dragons (the first three pages if you are on the 500 dragons per page view; aka the rainbow area of my scroll.)

Ino Sangre, Sakura Sangre, Temari Sangre, Sasuke Sangre, Gaara Sangre, Jay Robijn, Scarlett Robijn, Luci Robijn, Rubius Robijn, Beezle Robijn, Slender Heart, Jeremy Wade, Unluckily, Kankuro Sangre, Scattered Constellations, It’s a Bowie Thing, Sixtrah, Autumn Peng, Swim Jett, Isis Midnight Priestess, Laylabelle, Bulldog Grand Slam, and STARTS WITH M AND ENDS IN ICK are all pending.

May She Will Stay - Write that Description!

Despite his name, Pisces' zodiac sign is Virgo and his temperament is unlike that of Fighting Fefnir (which he is named after). Pisces enjoys quietly watching the change of seasons, summer obviously being his favorite. He doesn't speak much unless spoken to and even then his answers are brief. His demeanor has a calming effect on most other dragons who interact with him, so it's not ususual for a group of dragons to gather around him and sit and enjoy nature.

Open to Suggestions!

Pending: Tulip Orchid Azalea Dorkface, Xan Toblerone Zyx Baron Darigan, Pisces Fefnir

Possibly Reserved: Wraupylp Burcanius, Yuki.....Darigan (sorry, too lazy to look up the full name uwu)

Reserved: Za'Quinne, vy'Bel Emir Wynter (I should probably get to these....)

Erjan Watan Nene - Write that description!

---

Dragons avoid May She Will Stay almost by instinct. Every "friend" she has ever made has never been able to shake her. Every second of every day she hunts each friend down and will not leave them alone no matter how much they tell her they need space. She does not understand the idea of personal space.

She is also completely oblivious that other dragons are avoiding her. She is blissfully unaware and living in her happy world where everyone wants to be around her all of the time.

---

Ino Sangre, Sakura Sangre, Temari Sangre, Sasuke Sangre, Gaara Sangre, Jay Robijn, Scarlett Robijn, Luci Robijn, Rubius Robijn, Beezle Robijn, Slender Heart, Jeremy Wade, Unluckily, Kankuro Sangre, Scattered Constellations, It’s a Bowie Thing, Sixtrah, Autumn Peng, Swim Jett, Isis Midnight Priestess, Laylabelle, Bulldog Grand Slam, May She Will Stay, Lolah, Pikachu Thunderbolt Chuuuu, and STARTS WITH M AND ENDS IN ICK are all pending.

Nine Tuxes - Write that description!

(Best-dressed dragon ever? Weird trophies? Just an unusual hoard?)

Suggestions are welcome, especially for magis and anything else I have a gazillion of, but might be used instead for another dragon. Dragons below Urdoc - UNDESCRIBED on my scroll lack descriptions (everyone else is either described or pending). I have approved or pending descriptions for a little over half my dragons now (1750, to be exact), so anything from the last half of my scroll should be fair game.

Here's the dragon from the last suggestion I got in this thread (over a year and a half ago - I need to stop forgetting this exists.)

Camlinn believes that with enough study, any magi can - and should - achieve greatness. He refuses to acknowledge the possibility of learning disabilities, disinterest in future progression, or simply having other priorities besides mastering magic. To have a son who is not only mediocre, but spectacularly bad at magic, is the greatest disappointment of his life.

Shy Voxol - Write that Description!

Is she really as shy as her name suggests?

~~~

This mischevious little Magelight earned his name due to his habit of leaping and flying through the cave in the middle of the night when many of the other dragons are trying to sleep, and the only thing visible is the flame on the end of his tail. No one is quite sure what causes him to do this, but so far all attempts to curb this behavior have failed.

~~~

Currently pending are: Amethystsplit, Violettwin, Leafsplit, Coalstrike, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Dauntlessblaze, Shadyflower, Cometstreak, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Thaliaspark, Ymirflight, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Goldfishsplash, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Frostglow, Moonlightwind, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Blazingjumper, Crowwind, Tinyriver, Jamesflight, Brightroyal, Jessieclaw, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Sugarfluff, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, Healingbreeze, Feathercloud, Sapphirewyrm, Splashwyrm, Fierywyrm, Citruswyrm, Emeraldwyrm, and Lightningwyrm. And there are probably some I've forgotten and/or some have been approved when I wasn't looking.